Choose an online self-study course
Note: All prices exclusive of VAT.
The benefits of gaining PMI PMP® certification are:
- Boost your career – with the demand for project managers increasing globally, gaining PMP® certification gives you a higher chance of landing a project role
- Higher salary - according to the Project Management Salary Survey (2018), people holding PMP® certification on average earned 20% higher salaries than those without PMP®.
- Get connected – there is a wide global community of professionals with PMP® certification, organisations, and experts who you can connect, share ideas, and get involved with
- Compliments PRINCE2® – if you already have PRINCE2, PMP® certification is a great compliment because it covers many project management techniques not covered in PRINCE2
- Recognition - PMP® certification is internationally recognised, enabling you to take your skills around the world.
This PMP® certification course online includes:
- Interactive PMP® training online (14 weeks’ access)
- 35 hours online training gains you 35 PMI PDUs
- PMP® exam prep consisting of lots of questions to aid knowledge retention
- Support from a subject matter expert.
Who should aim for PMP® certification?
PMP® certification is suitable for any of the following:
- Current project managers or sponsors wanting to prove their project management capabilities.
Self-study PMP® course online
- Self-study time required: 35 hours.
At the end of this PMP® online course you will have gained an understanding of the core knowledge areas and process groups described within The PMBOK® Guide. You will also be ready to sit the PMI Project Management Professional (PMP)® examination.
A PMP® online course consists of 13 self-paced interactive modules which cover the full PMI PMP® syllabus. The modules will help prepare you to sit your PMP® exam and include:
- Project management basics
- Project management processes
- Initiating and planning scope management
- Planning time management
- Planning cost management
- Planning risk management
- Other planning processes
- Managing the project team
- Executing the project
- Monitoring and controlling part 1
- Monitoring and controlling part 2
- Closing process group and summary.
This PMP® course is scenario-based and is rich with highly interactive exercises which have been designed to aid a deeper level of understanding, leading to longer-lasting learning in readiness for the PMP® exam.
If you have ever read The PMBOK® Guide you will know that it is dry reading! This course seeks to engage you with the material with a sequence of scenarios set within a company.
We are confident that our interactive e-learning will help you gain an understanding of the knowledge areas and processes within The PMBOK® Guide so that you can sit the PMP® exam with confidence.
Benefits of elearning
Online self-study is ideal for busy people. By self-studying online rather than learning in a classroom course there are some key benefits:
- Saves you time – there is no travelling to a course venue.
- Saves you money – the prices of our online courses are very competitive.
- Flexible schedule – you can study towards your PMP® certification wherever and whenever you want – you only require internet access.
- Flexible delivery – you can study on any device. You can even study on your mobile whilst on the move, or in the coffee shop!
The PMP® exam is not included in this PMP® course. The details of the exam are as follows.
- Style: Multiple-choice
- Questions: 200
- Pass mark: Not published
- Duration: 240 minutes
- Materials allowed: Closed-book
- Exam registration: Purchase and register directly with the PMI after meeting the prerequisites
- Exam venue: Online with Pearson VUE, or at one of Prometric’s worldwide testing centers
- Have 23 hours of project management education and either:
- A secondary degree, and 7,500 hours of project experience leading or directing projects, or
- A 4-year degree and 4,500 hours of project experience leading or directing projects.
Note: To maintain your PMP® certification, you must earn 60 PDUs every 3 years.
"PMP" and “PMBOK® Guide” are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.