Book online by selecting a date below.
We accept credit/debit card, PayPal, bank transfer or we can invoice your organisation.
Note: All prices exclusive of VAT.
This MSP Foundation course offers the following benefits to students:
- MSP Foundation training helps programme managers deliver required outcomes and benefits, especially those dependent on the coordination of many related, integrated project outputs
- An MSP Foundation course helps you to better envision and communicate desired outcomes
- MSP Foundation training helps candidates learn to take the initiative, pro-actively identifying and overcoming obstacles to change such as working practices, attitudes and behaviours
- The MSP framework helps programme managers deliver tangible advantages to stakeholders, while mitigating any risks to these advantages
- MSP Foundation helps you learn from experience while establishing a management culture that prompts staff to continuously identify new lessons over the life of a programme.
The MSP Foundation course includes:
- MSP Foundation training and exam preparation from an approved MSP trainer
- MSP Foundation exam
- MSP Foundation certification (on passing the exam)
- MSP manual (‘Managing Successful Programmes’ 5th edition)
- Pre-course study materials
- Detailed course materials
- Expert tuition
- Sample exams.
Who should attend?
- Programme managers and aspiring programme managers
- Project managers / senior project managers and business change managers
- Key staff involved in the design, development, and delivery of projects, including project board members, project assurance, and project support
- Operational line managers operating within a programme environment
- Portfolio management staff
- Specialist programme staff.
MSP Foundation course times for students:
- This course takes 3 days
- Classes begin at 09:00am and end at 17:00 pm
- The MSP Foundation exam can be sat at any time after completing the course
- There are 1-2 hours of homework to be completed each day
- There are 2-3 hours of pre-course study to be completed before joining the course.
Self-study MSP Foundation course online
- Course access duration: 12 months.
Individuals will gain an understanding of:
- Key concepts relating to programmes and MSP
- How the MSP principles underpin the MSP framework
- The MSP themes and how they are applied throughout the programme
- The MSP processes and how they are carried out throughout the programme.
This MSP Foundation course covers the following topics:
- Course introduction
- An overview of MSP
- MSP principles
- Programme organization
- Programme design
- Programme vision
- Programme justification
- Programme structure
- Quality assurance
- MSP processes
- Delivering capabilities and embedding outcomes
- Evaluating new information and closing the programme.
MSP Foundation exam
The MSP Foundation examination is intended to assess whether the candidate can demonstrate sufficient recall and understanding of the MSP programme management framework (as described in the syllabus) to be awarded the MSP Foundation qualification.
- Style: Multiple-choice
- Questions: 60
- Pass mark: 55% (33/60)
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Materials allowed: Closed-book
- Pre-requisites: None
- Timing:At any time after completing your MSP Foundation training
- Results: 1 business day.
20 Old Bailey,
Customer Service: +44 (0) 207 148 5985
Our Google map coordinates are 51.521193, -0.099288.
Monday – 09:00 to 17:15
Tuesday – 09:00 to 17:15
Wednesday – 09:00 to 17:15
Thursday – 09:00 to 17:15
Friday – 09:00 to 17:15