Buy self-paced online Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course
Note: All prices exclusive of VAT.
Our online self-paced Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training course is available for individuals or teams undertaking process improvements.
We also offer other levels of Lean Six Sigma in-house training.
Benefits of Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification
Key benefits of Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification include:
- You learn to take a structured approach to problem-solving by addressing the root cause of issues through the application of statistical analysis and teamwork.
- You become an effective team member in any Lean Six Sigma process improvement project.
- You understand how the Lean Six Sigma Methodology and Lean Six Sigma techniques can influence and improve the way you work.
- You gain an internationally recognised Lean Six Sigma certification upon successful completion of your Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training and passing of your exam.
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training includes
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course
Our Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt online training includes:
- High-quality interactive training materials accredited by APMG International
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt exam
- APMG International Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification
- A copy of the official Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt manual – H.C. Theisens (2016); Lean Six Sigma Yellow & Orange Belt: Mindset, skill set and tool set (Climbing the Mountain); 2nd edition; Amstelveen; Lean Six Sigma Academy®.
- Sample exams.
Who is it for?
Who should study Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt?
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training is designed to teach anyone who wants to learn the basics of Lean Six Sigma and effective process improvement. Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification is suitable for:
- Anyone who wants to learn the basics of Lean Six Sigma and effective process improvement
- Staff involved in Lean Six Sigma process improvement projects
- Continuous improvement managers
- Operations managers
- Team managers
- Project managers.
Self-study Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course
- Self-study time required: 10 hours.
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course outcomes
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training helps you understand what it means to work effectively in a Lean Six Sigma project environment. Students will learn to act as an informed member of a Lean Six Sigma development team and gain an understanding of:
- The general philosophy of process improvement and why it is important
- Awareness of various methods for process improvement
- How improvement projects must be implemented
- Setting up and facilitating Kaizen teams
- Techniques to create a culture of continuous improvement
- The tools and techniques needed to create stable and efficient processes.
Word-class performance through Lean Six Sigma
- Competitive strategy
- The history of continuous improvement
- Philosophy and principles of continuous improvement.
Process improvement deployment
- Management of change
Lean Six Sigma project management
- Team formation
- Process improvement roadmaps
- Voice of the Customer (VoC)
- The project charter.
CIMM level 1 – Foundations of Lean Six Sigma
- Creating an organised work environment
- Standardizing work
- Quality management.
CIMM level 2 – Creating a culture of continuous improvement
- Basic quality assurance tools
- Basic management tools.
CIMM level 3 – Creating stable and efficient processes
- Process mapping
- Lean performance metrics
- Value stream analysis
- Waste – Muda, Muri and Mura
- Lean concepts – First Time Right.
CIMM level 4 – Creating capable processes
- Ensuring quality
- Six Sigma performance metrics
- Measurement systems
- Correlation and regression
- Process capability and performance
- Design of experiments (DoE)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC).
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt self-paced online courses
The self-study Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt online course has been designed to work on any operating system (Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android). It works on all home and mobile devices. No browser plugins or installation files are required.
Best practice design
Like all our online courses, this Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt online course has been designed using the latest best practices in e-learning.
Our Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course is highly interactive. Exercises are designed to aid a deeper level of understanding, and longer-lasting learning.
We are confident that our Lean Six Sigma online courses will help you gain an understanding of Lean project management so that you can sit your Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt exam with confidence.
Benefits of elearning
Online self-study is ideal for busy, working professionals who cannot commit to a fixed classroom schedule. Learning online rather has the following benefits:
- Saves you time – Online learning does not require travel to a training venue.
- Saves you money – The price of our Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course is very competitive. We include the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt exam at no additional cost.
- Flexible schedule – You can study where and when you want, so long as you have internet access.
- Flexible delivery – You can study on any device. You can even study on your mobile while on the move!
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt exam
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt exam
- Style: Multiple-choice
- Questions: 50
- Pass mark: 64% (32/50)
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Materials allowed: Open-book
- Pre-requisites: None
- Results: Same day.
20 Old Bailey,
Customer Service: +44 (0) 207 148 5985
Our Google map coordinates are 51.521193, -0.099288.
Monday – 09:00 to 17:15
Tuesday – 09:00 to 17:15
Wednesday – 09:00 to 17:15
Thursday – 09:00 to 17:15
Friday – 09:00 to 17:15