Select a classroom course below
Note: All prices exclusive of VAT.
Scrum Product Owner certification offers the following benefits:
- You gain a good understanding of Scrum theory and how to apply it in a Scrum Product Owner role
- You can boost your understanding of delivering value from your products by conducting early stakeholder management and by planning releases and delivery
- You gain the knowledge necessary to start performing the Scrum Product Owner role on a Scrum team
- Scrum Product Owner qualifications from Scrum.org and Scrum Alliance are the gold-standard of Scrum Product Owner certification and provides credibility of your Product Owner skills in the market.
Scrum Product Owner
These Scrum Product Owner courses comes with:
- Training from a Scrum.org or Scrum Alliance approved Scrum trainer
- Up to two attempts at the Scrum.org Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO I) assessment included on the Professional Scrum Product Owner course
- Pre-course study material
- Accredited course materials
Who should attend?
Any of the following should attend:
- Current or aspiring Scrum team members
- Anyone looking to maximise the value of their products
- Anyone performing a Scrum Product Owner role on a Scrum team.
Scrum Product Owner course times:
- This Product Owner course lasts 2 days
- The course times are 09:00am to 17:00pm
- There is a short amount of pre-course reading to be completed before joining the course.
After completing the Professional Scrum Product Owner course, the student can arrange their Scrum Product Owner exam (PSPO I) at a suitable time.
At the end of this Scrum Product Owner certification course students will:
- Gain a fundamental understanding of the Scrum framework, and how to apply it to maximize the value delivered with a product.
During this Scrum Product Owner certification course, students are challenged to think in terms of the Scrum principles to better understand what to do when returning to work. During the training students work together as a team on real-life examples.
This Scrum Product Owner course covers the following topics:
- Understanding and Applying the Scrum Framework
- Empiricism, Scrum Team, Events, Artifacts, Done.
- Developing People and Teams
- Self-Managing Teams
- Managing Products with Agility
- Forecasting & Release Planning, Product Vision, Product Value, Product Backlog Management, Business Strategy, Stakeholders & Customers.
Scrum.org Professional Scrum Product Owner exam (PSPO I)
- Style: Multiple-choice
- Questions: 80
- Pass mark: 85% (68/80)
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Materials allowed: Closed-book
- Pre-requisites: None
- Exam registration: Obtained when attending the course
- Exam password: You receive a password to take the PSPO I assessment by email. All students on Scrum Product Owner courses are emailed a password upon completion of the course.
Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) exam
- There is no exam pass required to gain CSPO certification
- CSPO certification is obtained by attending the full course
- The CSPO certificate is issued 2 days after attending the CSPO training.
In the UK, the trainer for the Scrum.org Professional Scrum Product Owner™ (PSPO I®) courses is Duncan Evans.
Duncan has an impressive track record as a Scrum Product Owner which makes him an adept trainer, coach and consultant.
Duncan is one of the most active Professional Scrum Trainers in Europe, having trained clients in many countries. Duncan has help hundreds of students gain their PSM certification.
In the UK, the trainer for Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®) courses is Duncan Evans.
David is a Founder of the Agile Alliance and, with over 25 years’ experience in the field, he is one of the most qualified and experienced Agile consultants and trainers in the world.
In 2015 David was voted ‘Most Popular Scrum Professional’ in an online poll for the annual international Agile Awards which recognise outstanding contributions in the field.