Purchase a self-study course
Note: All prices exclusive of VAT.
Or select a course below
Note: All prices exclusive of VAT.
The benefits of gaining AgilePM Foundation certification are:
- You can learn the principles of the Agile Project Framework from DSDM (Dynamic Systems Development Methodology)
- You will be better able to communicate and participate effectively on an agile project
- You can increase your confidence of making a positive contribution on agile projects
- You can boost your recognition within your organisation as someone who understands the management aspects of agile projects
- You can gain an internationally recognised certification, enabling you to take your skills around the world.
Agile PM Foundation
Both the classroom Agile PM Foundation training and Agile PM Foundation online course includes:
- Training course materials accredited by APMG
- Agile PM Foundation exam
- Agile PM handbook 2nd version (*classroom course only)
- Agile PM Foundation certificate (*on passing the exam)
- 1-year Agile Business Consortium membership for free (*on passing the exam)
- Agile PM Foundation exam preparation
- Sample Agile PM Foundation exams.
This Agile Project Management Foundation course offers certification in the world’s first Agile Project Management qualification – the AgilePM Foundation certificate. This Agile PM Foundation course is based upon DSDM’s Agile Project Framework, a leading and proven agile approach.
Who should study for Agile PM Foundation?
An Agile PM Foundation course or AgilePM Foundation online course is suitable for any of the following:
- Anyone working on agile projects
- Aspiring or current project managers or project team members wanting to learn to manage agile projects
- Non-project professionals wanting to gain an overview of agile project management
- Anyone intending to progress towards the higher Agile PM Practitioner qualification.
Classroom AgilePM Foundation course
- 3 days: 09:30am - 17:00pm
- Homework: 2 hours per night with 2 hours of reading prior to the course.
Self-study AgilePM Foundation course online
- Self-study time required: 20 hours
- Course access duration: 12 months.
Agile PM Foundation training provides students with a basic understanding of the Agile Project Framework from DSDM (Dynamic Systems Development Methodology). The student will gain an understanding of:
- The underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile
- The lifecycle of an Agile project, including alternative configurations
- The products produced during an Agile project and their purpose
- The techniques used and their benefits and limitations
- The roles and responsibilities within an Agile project
- What is needed to pass the AgilePM Foundation exam.
AgilePM Foundation training covers all topics from the AgilePM Foundation syllabus. It focuses on understanding the DSDM agile project framework and learning essential agile techniques and practices.
The Agile Project Management Foundation course covers the following topics:
- What is Agile?
- Choosing an appropriate agile approach
- DSDM philosophy, principles, and project variables
- DSDM roles and responsibilities on agile projects
- DSDM agile project management processes
- DSDM products
- Practices: prioritization, time-boxing, facilitated workshops, modelling, iterative development
- Estimating, planning and control on agile projects
- AgilePM Foundation exam preparation.
The self-study Agile PM Foundation online course has been designed with the latest web technologies, so it works on Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android. It is fully responsive, and fits any device and screen size – desktop, tablet and mobile. No browser plugins or installation files are required.
Best practice design
Like all our online courses, this Agile Foundation online course has been designed using the latest best practices in elearning.
Some competitors develop elearning cheaply by simply filming a trainer in a classroom. We do not think that’s a good way to help students learn, nor does it engage learners.
Our Agile Foundation course is highly interactive, and exercises have been designed to aid a deeper level of understanding, leading to longer-lasting learning.
We are confident that our interactive elearning will help you gain an understanding of project management so that you can sit your Agile PM Foundation exam with confidence.
Benefits of elearning
Online self-study is ideal for busy people. By self-studying online rather than learning in a classroom course there are some key benefits:
- Saves you time – there is no travelling to a course venue. You do not even need to go to an exam centre because you can take your AgilePM Foundation exam online too.
- Saves you money – the price of our Agile PM Foundation course online is very competitive. It comes with an exam too, so there are no extra costs to you.
- Flexible schedule – you can study for your Agile PM Foundation where and when you want – you only require internet access.
- Flexible delivery – you can study on any device. You can even study on your mobile whilst on the move, or in the coffee shop!
Agile PM Foundation exam
The Agile PM Foundation exam is taken within one year of taking a classroom course, or within one year of purchasing an online self-study course.
- Style: Multiple-choice
- Questions: 50
- Pass mark: 50% (25/50)
- Duration: 50 minutes
- Materials allowed: Closed-book
- Pre-requisites: None
- Results: Same day.
Our training gives you the best chance of passing your Agile PM Foundation exam. You can see this from our pass rate of 99% in the AgilePM Foundation exam.
20 Old Bailey,
Customer Service: +44 (0) 207 148 5985
Our Google map coordinates are 51.521193, -0.099288.
Monday – 09:00 to 17:15
Tuesday – 09:00 to 17:15
Wednesday – 09:00 to 17:15
Thursday – 09:00 to 17:15
Friday – 09:00 to 17:15