Purchase a self-study course
Note: All prices exclusive of VAT.
The benefits of gaining PMI ACP certification are:
- You can show your knowledge of agile methods and approaches to work confidently in your organisation
- PMI ACP increases your ability to work effectively within an agile environment.
The PMI ACP online course includes:
- PMI-ACP online training (12 months’ access)
- Online training covers the PMI ACP syllabus
- Sample PMI ACP exam
- Immediate access after purchase
- High quality interactive online materials.
Who should study for the PMI ACP?
A PMI ACP course is suitable for project support, team members, managers, or sponsors.
Enrol on this course if you are one of the following:
- working in an agile team
- want to learn about agile
- work in an organisation which is adopting agile
- want to gain PMI PDUs.
- Self-study time required: 10 hours.
At the end of this PMI ACP training, you will have gained an understanding of:
- agile principles and values
- agile project life cycles
- agile approaches and methods
- delivering in an agile environment
- considerations for your organisation when becoming more agile
- how to pass the PMI ACP exam.
This PMI-ACP course consists of 6 self-paced interactive modules spread over 33 bite-size episodes which cover the full PMI ACP syllabus.
After completing all modules, you can use the exam simulator to prepare for your PMI ACP exam. The modules are:
- Agile values and principles
- Project life cycles
- Agile approaches and methods
- Creating an agile environment
- Delivering in an agile environment
- Organizational considerations for project agility.
If this course does not meet your specific needs, browse our other agile courses online.
This PMI ACP self-study course has been designed with the latest web technologies, so it works on Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android. It is fully responsive, so it fits any device and screen size – desktop, tablet and mobile. No browser plugins or installation files are required.
Best practice design
Like all our online courses, this PMI Agile Certified Practitioner course has been designed using the latest best practices in elearning.
Some competitors develop elearning cheaply by simply filming a trainer in a classroom. We don’t think that’s a good way to help students learn, nor does it engage learners.
Our course is highly interactive, and exercises have been designed to aid a deeper level of understanding, leading to longer-lasting learning.
We are confident that our interactive elearning will help you gain an understanding of business analysis so that you can sit your PMI Agile Certified Practitioner exam with confidence.
Benefits of elearning
Online self-study is ideal for busy people. By self-studying online rather than in a classroom there are some key benefits:
- Saves you time – you don’t need to travel to a course venue.
- Saves you money – the price of our PMI-ACP course is very competitive.
- Flexible schedule – you can study where and when you want – you only require internet access.
- Flexible delivery – you can study on any device. You can even study on your mobile whilst on the move, or in the coffee shop!
After you study this PMI ACP course, you will need to book your Agile Certified Practitioner exam from the PMI.
- Style: Multiple-choice
- Questions: 120
- Duration: 180 minutes
- Materials allowed: Closed-book
In addition to passing the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner exam, to earn certification, you must meet all 4 of the experience and education requirements below:
- Secondary degree
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices
- 12 months of general project experience within the last 5 years. A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP
- 8 months of agile project experience within the last 3 years.
“PMI-ACP” is a registered mark of Project Management Institute, Inc.