Purchase a self-study course
Note: All prices exclusive of VAT.
This GDPR awareness course offers the following benefits:
- Staff can be quickly learn their GDPR obligations without sacrificing productivity or interrupting the working day
- Your staff can use the course to help embed good data protection practices to remain compliant.
The course comes with:
- Interactive GDPR online training
- Quizzes to test your knowledge
- Reporting of student progress (call us for more information)
- Easy integration with corporate LMS.
Who should attend?
- All staff who handle information of EU customers and clients.
Self-study GDPR Awareness course online:
- This online course takes an average of 1 hour to complete
- Course access duration: 30 days.
Candidates will gain an understanding of:
- GDPR guidelines
- GDPR laws
- GDPR compliant practices.
This GDPR Awareness course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Identifying the Principles Relating to Personal Data Processing
- Analysing the Lawful Bases for Processing Personal Data
- Understanding the Rights of the Data Subject
- Demonstrating Compliance with the GDPR Through Accountability.
GDPR Awareness self-study
This GDPR Awareness self-paced online course has been designed with the latest web educational technology, so it works on Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android. It is fully responsive and fits any device and screen size – desktop, tablet and mobile. No browser plugins or installation files are required.
Best practice design
Like all our online courses, this GDPR Awareness online course has been designed using the latest best practices in e-learning.
Some course providers develop e-learning cheaply by simply filming a trainer sat at a computer. We do not think that is a good way to help students learn, nor does it engage learners.
Our e-learning courses are highly interactive, and exercises have been designed to aid deeper understanding which leads to longer-lasting learning.
We are confident that our interactive elearning will help you quickly gain an understanding of cyber awareness.
Benefits of elearning
Self-paced online learning used to be known as distance learning. By self-studying online rather than in a classroom there are some key benefits:
- You save time – you do not need to travel to a course venue.
- You save money – the price of our GDPR Awareness online course is very competitive and if you want to train lots of employees we can offer great discounts.
- Flexible schedule – you can study where and when you want – you only require internet access.
- Flexible delivery – you can study on any device. You can study at home, on your mobile, or in the coffee shop!
20 Old Bailey,
Customer Service: +44 (0) 207 148 5985
Our Google map coordinates are 51.521193, -0.099288.
Monday – 09:00 to 17:15
Tuesday – 09:00 to 17:15
Wednesday – 09:00 to 17:15
Thursday – 09:00 to 17:15
Friday – 09:00 to 17:15