PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner training course (London)
3-day course with PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam.
PRINCE2 Agile blends the structure of PRINCE2 with the flexibility of agile methods such as Scrum. Prepare for the future and strengthen your approach with this exciting new 3-day course.
Set at a good pace and presented well by an excellent trainer! Thoroughly recommend to anyone looking for the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner course.
Book online by selecting a date below.
We accept credit/debit card, PayPal, bank transfer or we can invoice your organization.
Please note: all prices exclusive of VAT.
For further enquiries, call +44 (0)20 7148 5985.
Need training for your team?
Well, this course is perfect for in-house delivery. We can provide a quote and arrange for our expert trainer to provide the course at your premises. Our trainer is happy to tailor the course to your requirements, meaning you get the full benefits of the course. Simply contact us by filling in the form or calling 0207 148 5985.
London venueLandmark, 200 Aldersgate, London, EC1A 4HD, UK
This course at a glance
- Duration: 3 days
- Hours: 9:30-17:00
- Pre-requisite: PRINCE2 Foundation
- Pre-course: 3–4 hours
- Exam: included
- Results: same day
- Pass rates: 100%
- Class size: small
- Accredited: yes
- PMI PDUs awarded: 18
This 3-day course helps you learn how to apply the PRINCE2 Agile method in practice through real-world project management examples. You will learn to blend the structure, governance and control of PRINCE2 with agile methods, techniques and approaches. The course also prepares you to sit the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner examination.
Who should attend?
- Programme managers, project managers, project support staff; or,
- Those with project governance responsibilities; or,
- Students who already hold one of the following qualifications:
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- Project Management Professional® (PMP)*
- Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM)*
- IPMA Levels A,B,C and D® (Certified Projects Director).
The course lasts 3 days with the PRINCE2 Agile exam on the 3rd afternoon. There is some pre-course reading of approximately 2 hours. Homework of between 1-2 hours per night will be set. The course includes lots of exercises to help you learn some of the core elements from the course.
The topics covered include:
- What is agile
- Agile principles and behaviours
- Tailoring PRINCE2 themes and processes in agile ways
- The fix and flex hexagon
- Prioritisation of user requirements with user stories
- The feedback loop
- Servant leader
- The Agilometer
- Estimation in agile
- Burn charts and info radiators for progress control
- Rich communication and workshops
- Kanban, Scrum, Lean startup
- Health check
- Transition tips
- Pre-requisites: none
- Time: 150 minutes
- Questions: 50 multiple-choice
- Exam style: open book (i.e. PRINCE2 Agile handbook is allowed)
- Pass mark: 30 or more correct answers to pass (i.e. 60%)
- Training and exam preparation from an approved PRINCE2 Agile trainer
- PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam
- PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certificate (on passing the exam)
- PRINCE2 Agile® - the official manual from AXELOS
- Pre-course study material
- Detailed course guide
- Sample exams
PRINCE2 Agile training at Knowledge Train
PRINCE2 Agile training at Knowledge Train
What is PRINCE2 Agile?
Blending the best of both worlds
Agile method has become increasingly popular in recent years, with organisations across all industries realising the benefits and successes it can bring.
Combining PRINCE2 with agile methods creates a more powerful approach, offering the flexibility of agile, but still retaining the authority, strength and governance of PRINCE2.
Based upon demand
PRINCE2 Agile was developed due to popular demand. It was felt there was a need for something which addressed common project governance issues which affected agile projects. PRINCE2 originated well before the days of agile during the time when waterfall projects were common. PRINCE2’s strengths have always laid in its strong control and project governance.
PRINCE2 Agile certification
There are now 2 levels to PRINCE2 Agile certification.
- PRINCE2 Agile Foundation - 60-minute closed-book exam with 50 multiple-choice questions, pass mark of 55%. Suitable for those needing to understand PRINCE2 governance requirements; gain knowledge of agile concepts and techniques including Scrum, Kanban, Lean Start-up and Cynefin; and explore the interface between PRINCE2 and agile ways of working.
- PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner - 150-minute open-book exam with 50 multiple-choice questions, pass mark of 60%. Suitable for those wanting to apply the PRINCE2 Agile method in practice through real-world project management examples.
Note: the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation qualification was released by AXELOS in Q4 2018. So far, there is little demand to run courses, therefore most people who gain the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certification do so by passing the PRINCE2 Foundation or Practitioner exam first.
PRINCE2 Agile resources
PRINCE2 Agile is a relatively new qualification. If you want to learn a bit more about blending PRINCE2 with agile or learn about how PRINCE2 and agile differ we’ve put together a few resources for you.
19 customer reviews