The benefits of gaining the PMI-PBA certificate are:
- You will gain the knowledge of business analysis methods and approaches to work confidently in your organisation
- Being certified in PMI-PBA shows your professional understanding of business analysis
- It increases your ability to work effectively within a business analysis environment.
The PMI-PBA online self-study course includes:
- Training courses and materials accredited by PMI
- 10 PMI PDUs.
Who should study for the PMI-PBA?
A PMI-PBA course is suitable for business analysts, business managers and members of their team, business change managers and project managers.
Enrol on this course if you:
- Want to understand business analysis, support change, elicit requirements, assess needs and evaluate solutions, or
- Want to gain a professional business analysis qualification to boost your career.
- Self-study time required: 10 hours
- Course access duration: 12 months.
PMI-PBA training provides students with a broad understanding of business analysis, including:
- The role of a business analyst
- Techniques for performing needs assessments
- How to effectively engage with stakeholders
- Techniques and methods used in eliciting, analysing, tracing and monitoring business requirements
- Techniques to use to evaluate business solutions.
This PMI-PBA course consists of 8 self-paced interactive modules spread over 46 bite-size episodes which cover the full PMI-PBA exam content outline.
The modules are:
- Introduction to business analysis
- Role of the business analyst
- Needs assessments
- Stakeholder engagement
- Requirements elicitation
- Requirements analysis
- Requirements traceability and monitoring
- Solution evaluation.
If this course does not meet your specific needs, browse our other business analysis courses online which enable you to gain professional business analyst certification.
The self-paced course has been designed with the latest web technologies, so it works on Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android. It is fully responsive, so it fits any device and screen size – desktop, tablet and mobile. No browser plugins or installation files are required.
Best practice design
Like all our online courses, this course has been designed using the latest best practices in elearning.
Some competitors develop elearning cheaply by simply filming a trainer in a classroom. We don’t think that’s a good way to help students learn, nor does it engage learners.
Our course is highly interactive, and exercises have been designed to aid a deeper level of understanding, leading to longer-lasting learning.
We are confident that our interactive elearning will help you gain an understanding of business analysis so that you can sit your PMI-PBA exam with confidence.
Benefits of elearning
Online self-study is ideal for busy people. By self-studying online rather than in a classroom there are some key benefits:
- Saves you time – you don’t need to travel to a course venue.
- Saves you money – the price of our PMI-PBA course is very competitive.
- Flexible schedule – you can study where and when you want – you only require internet access.
- Flexible delivery – you can study on any device. You can even study on your mobile whilst on the move, or in the coffee shop!
After you study this PMI-PBA course, you will need to book your PMI-PBA exam from the PMI.
In addition to passing the PMI-PBA exam, to earn the PMI-PBA certification, you must have the experience and education requirements below:
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associates degree)
- 7,500 hours of business analysis experience
- 35 contact hours of education in business analysis
- Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent
- 4,500 hours of business analysis experience
- 35 contact hours of education in business analysis.
- Style: Multiple-choice
- Questions: 200
- Duration: 240 minutes
- Materials allowed: Closed-book.
20 Old Bailey,
Customer Service: +44 (0) 207 148 5985
Our Google map coordinates are 51.521193, -0.099288.
Monday – 09:00 to 17:15
Tuesday – 09:00 to 17:15
Wednesday – 09:00 to 17:15
Thursday – 09:00 to 17:15
Friday – 09:00 to 17:15
Other business analysis courses
Some other courses popular with business analysts, especially in the UK include these.
“PMI-PBA” is a registered mark of Project Management Institute, Inc.