Knowledge Train is committed to be an ethical company. We respect our customers, staff and the people affected by us. Our six core values are:
- Integrity - acting with honesty and honour
- Fairness - listening to others, being impartial and equitable with customers and staff
- Innovation - pursuing creative ideas that improve the products we offer our customers
- Diversity - respecting the diversity of our staff and customers
- Quality - committing to develop and maintain the highest standards in products and services
- Social responsibility – giving back to the community via charitable donations
From our honesty with customers, to the quality of our courses, absolutely all the work we do aligns with these values. Knowledge Train also have policies covering equality, the environment, health & safety and data protection. We are happy to show a copy of these policies to you or your organisation.
Another way we maintain these values is with monthly charity donations. We donate £5 to charity for every course booking received. This is done monthly, to a different charity each time.
Here are the charities we have donated to so far:
- Friends of the Earth
- Liberty (the National Council of Civil Liberty)
- The Wildlife Trusts
- Computer Aid