Book an instructor-led online course by selecting a date below.
We accept credit/debit card, PayPal, bank transfer or we can invoice your organisation.
Note: All prices exclusive of VAT.
For Agile Business Analyst certification courses can be delivered and tailored for in-house on-site delivery anywhere in the world. They can also be delivered in virtual classroom format.
This Agile BA Foundation course offers the following benefits:
- AgileBA guidance and training provides business analysts in Agile projects, with the tools needed to adopt an agile approach
- It gives advice on focus and value-delivery and guidance on working with business stakeholders, developers, testers and outlines the skills needed to deliver solutions incrementally
- It equips business analysts with techniques to incorporate Agile approaches into a programme and to align change with organizational objectives.
- Individuals will gain knowledge and understanding of:
- AgileBA guidance
- Agile business analysis techniques
- How to move from traditional to more agile ways of working.
Agile BA Foundation
The Agile BA Foundation course comes with:
- Training and exam preparation from an approved AgileBA trainer
- AgileBA Foundation exam
- Agile BA Foundation certification (on passing the exam)
- AgileBA Agile Business Analysis Handbook
- 3 months Agile Business Consortium membership for free (on passing the exam)
- Pre-course study materials
- Detailed course materials
- Sample exams.
Who should attend?
- Business analysts, change analysts, project managers, Scrum Product Owners, system analysts, agile developers
- Any of the above roles which are currently practicing in, or aspiring to work in, an Agile environment
- Any of the above roles which are working in a traditional environment who are seeking to migrate to Agile.
AgileBA Foundation course times for students:
- This course lasts 3 days, and the exam takes place in the afternoon of the last day
- There is 1 hours of homework on the first 2 nights
- There is 3 hours of pre-course study to be completed before joining the course.
Self-study AgileBA Foundation course online
- Course access duration: 12 months.
Individuals will gain an understanding of:
- The underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile
- The processes within an Agile project, including alternative configurations
- The products produced during an Agile project and their purpose
- The practices used and their benefits and limitations
- The people within an Agile project.
This Agile BA Foundation course covers the following topics:
- The role of a business analyst in an agile world
- Agile fundamentals and the Agile BA
- Stakeholders in the agile project
- Requirements and user stories
- Requirements prioritisation
- Facilitated workshops
- Agile modelling
- Timeboxing and iterative development
- Requirements planning and estimating throughout the lifecycle
- Requirements lifecycle in an agile project
- Agile BA Foundation exam.
AgileBA Foundation exam
The AgileBA Foundation exam tests a student’s knowledge of agile principles and philosophy, agile processes mand practices, and the roles and responsibilities with an agile project.
- Style: Multiple-choice
- Questions: 50
- Pass mark: 50% (25/50)
- Duration: 40 minutes
- Materials allowed: Closed-book
- Pre-requisites: None
- Timing: Afternoon of day 3
- Results: Same day.
20 Old Bailey,
Customer Service: +44 (0) 207 148 5985
Our Google map coordinates are 51.521193, -0.099288.
Monday – 09:00 to 17:15
Tuesday – 09:00 to 17:15
Wednesday – 09:00 to 17:15
Thursday – 09:00 to 17:15
Friday – 09:00 to 17:15
Other agile courses
Some other popular agile courses, especially in the UK include these.
Other business analysis courses
Some other courses popular with business analysts, especially in the UK include these.