Book online by selecting a date below.
We accept credit/debit card, PayPal, bank transfer or we can invoice your organisation.
Note: All prices exclusive of VAT.
For Agile Business Analyst certification courses can be delivered and tailored for in-house on-site delivery anywhere in the world. They can also be delivered in virtual classroom format.
This Agile BA Foundation course offers the following benefits:
- AgileBA guidance and training provides business analysts in Agile projects, with the tools needed to adopt an agile approach
- It gives advice on focus and value-delivery and guidance on working with business stakeholders, developers, testers and outlines the skills needed to deliver solutions incrementally
- It equips business analysts with techniques to incorporate Agile approaches into a programme and to align change with organizational objectives.
- Individuals will gain knowledge and understanding of:
- AgileBA guidance
- Agile business analysis techniques
- How to move from traditional to more agile ways of working.
Agile BA Foundation
The Agile BA Foundation course comes with:
- Training and exam preparation from an approved AgileBA trainer
- AgileBA Foundation exam
- Agile BA Foundation certification (on passing the exam)
- AgileBA Agile Business Analysis Handbook
- 1-year Agile Business Consortium membership for free (on passing the exam)
- Pre-course study materials
- Detailed course materials
- Sample exams.
Who should attend?
- Business analysts, change analysts, project managers, Scrum Product Owners, system analysts, agile developers
- Any of the above roles which are currently practicing in, or aspiring to work in, an Agile environment
- Any of the above roles which are working in a traditional environment who are seeking to migrate to Agile.
AgileBA Foundation course times for students:
- This course lasts 3 days, and the exam takes place in the afternoon of the last day
- There is 1 hours of homework on the first 2 nights
- There is 3 hours of pre-course study to be completed before joining the course.
Individuals will gain an understanding of:
- The underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile
- The processes within an Agile project, including alternative configurations
- The products produced during an Agile project and their purpose
- The practices used and their benefits and limitations
- The people within an Agile project.
This Agile BA Foundation course covers the following topics:
- The role of a business analyst in an agile world
- Agile fundamentals and the Agile BA
- Stakeholders in the agile project
- Requirements and user stories
- Requirements prioritisation
- Facilitated workshops
- Agile modelling
- Timeboxing and iterative development
- Requirements planning and estimating throughout the lifecycle
- Requirements lifecycle in an agile project
- Agile BA Foundation exam.
AgileBA Foundation exam
The AgileBA Foundation exam tests a student’s knowledge of agile principles and philosophy, agile processes mand practices, and the roles and responsibilities with an agile project.
- Style: Multiple-choice
- Questions: 50
- Pass mark: 50% (25/50)
- Duration: 40 minutes
- Materials allowed: Closed-book
- Pre-requisites: None
- Timing: Afternoon of day 3
- Results: Same day.