Purchase a self-study course
Note: All prices exclusive of VAT.
Or select a course below
Note: All prices exclusive of VAT.
The benefits of gaining the BCS Modelling Business Processes Practitioner certificate are:
- You can improve your ability to apply business process modelling techniques and know when to apply them
- You can increase your confidence when working as a business analyst
- You can boost your recognition within your organisation as a business analyst
- You can become an Associate Member on gaining the certification and enjoy networking opportunities with over 70,000 professionals, as well as access to resources online
- You can gain an internationally recognised certification, enabling you to take your skills around the world
- You can map your skills and identify your goals along your career path by following the SFIAplus industry-standard framework.
BCS Practitioner Certificate in Modelling Business Processes
Both the BCS Practitioner Certificate in Modelling Business Processes classroom training and online self-study courses include:
- Training courses and materials accredited by BCS
- BCS Practitioner Certificate in Modelling Business Processes exam preparation
- BCS Practitioner Certificate in Modelling Business Processes exam
- BCS Business Analysis manual 3rd edition (classroom course only)
- Sample exam
- BCS Practitioner Certificate in Modelling Business Processes when you pass the exam
- 1-year associate membership from BCS (The Chartered Institute for IT) – terms and conditions apply.
Who should study for the BCS Modelling Business Processes?
A BCS Modelling Business Processes course is suitable for business analysts, business managers and members of their team, business change managers and project managers.
Enrol on this course if you:
- Are already performing a business analysis role and want to understand a range of business process modelling and analysis techniques, know how they are used and identify when to use them, or
- Want to gain a professional business analysis qualification to boost your career.
BCS Modelling Business Processes
- Weekday courses (3 days): 09:30am - 17:30pm; or,
- Saturday and Sunday (2 days): 09:00am - 18:30pm.
Self-study BCS Modelling Business Processes online course
- Self-study time required: 13 hours.
BCS Modelling Business Processes training helps you learn how to investigate, model, analyse and improve business processes. It helps students learn:
- The role of business process modelling in describing how an organisation carries out its internal processes
- The hierarchy of process models and how to describe them
- How to model core business processes at an organisational level
- Modelling business processes at the process level
- How to document and analyse tasks
- How to use gap analysis to improve business processes.
The BCS Modelling Business Processes course covers all topics from the BCS Practitioner Certificate in Modelling Business Processes syllabus.
The course covers the following topics:
- The context for business processing modelling
- The organisational model for processes
- How to model business processes
- How to document tasks
- Evaluating and improving business processes.
The self-study course has been designed with the latest web technologies, so it works on Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android. It is fully responsive, so it fits any device and screen size – desktop, tablet and mobile. No browser plugins or installation files are required.
Best practice design
Like all our online courses, this course has been designed using the latest best practices in elearning.
Some competitors develop elearning cheaply by simply filming a trainer in a classroom. We don’t think that’s a good way to help students learn, nor does it engage learners.
Our course is highly interactive, and exercises have been designed to aid a deeper level of understanding, leading to longer-lasting learning.
We are confident that our interactive elearning will help you gain an understanding of business analysis so that you can sit your BCS Modelling Business Processes exam with confidence.
Benefits of elearning
Online self-study is ideal for busy people. By self-studying online rather than in a classroom there are some key benefits:
- Saves you time – you don’t need to travel to a course venue. You don’t even need to go to an exam centre because you can take your Modelling Business Processes exam online too.
- Saves you money – the price of our BCS Modelling Business Processes course is very competitive. It comes with an exam too, so there are no extra costs to you.
- Flexible schedule – you can study where and when you want – you only require internet access.
- Flexible delivery – you can study on any device. You can even study on your mobile whilst on the move, or in the coffee shop!
BCS Modelling Business Processes exam
The BCS Modelling Business Processes exam is taken at the end of the last afternoon on a classroom course, or within one year of purchasing an online self-study course.
- Style: Multiple-choice
- Questions: 40
- Pass mark: 63% (25/40)
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Materials allowed: Closed-book
- Pre-requisites: None