Book online by selecting a date below.
We accept credit/debit card, PayPal, bank transfer or we can invoice your organisation.
Note: All prices exclusive of VAT.
For Agile Business Analyst certification courses can be delivered and tailored for in-house on-site delivery anywhere in the world. They can also be delivered in virtual classroom format.
This Agile BA Foundation and Practitioner course offers the following benefits:
- AgileBA guidance and training provides business analysts in Agile projects, with the tools they need to adopt an agile approach.
- It gives advice on focus and value-delivery and guidance on working with business stakeholders, developers, testers and outlines the skills needed to deliver solutions incrementally.
- It equips business analysts with techniques to incorporate Agile approaches into a programme and to align change with organizational objectives.
- Students will gain knowledge and understanding of:
- How to apply AgileBA guidance
- How to apply Agile Business Analysis techniques
- How to move from traditional to more agile ways of working
Agile BA Foundation and Practitioner
The Agile BA Foundation and Practitioner course comes with:
- Training and exam preparation from an approved AgileBA trainer
- AgileBA Foundation and Practitioner exams
- Agile BA Foundation and Practitioner certification (dependent upon passing each exam)
- AgileBA Agile Business Analysis Handbook
- 1-year Agile Business Consortium membership for free (on passing an exam)
- Pre-course study materials
- Detailed course materials
- Sample exams.
Who should attend?
- Business analysts, change analysts, project managers, Scrum Product Owners, system analysts, agile developers
- Any of the above roles which are currently practicing in, or aspiring to work in, an Agile environment
- Any of the above roles which are working in a traditional environment who are seeking to migrate to Agile.
AgileBA Foundation and Practitioner course times for students:
- This course lasts 4 days.
- The Foundation exam takes place in the afternoon of day 3.
- The Practitioner exam takes place in the afternoon of the day 4.
- There is 1 hours of homework on the first 3 nights
- There is 3 hours of pre-course study to be completed before joining the course.
This Agile BA Foundation and Practitioner course helps students gain an understanding of how to:
- Apply the underpinning philosophy and principles of DSDM in a project
- Appropriately configure the processes of an agile project to a given scenario
- Produce and evaluate the content of BA-produced agile products produced during an Agile project in a given scenario
- Apply the following agile practices in a project situation: facilitated workshops; MoSCoW prioritisation; iterative development; modelling; timeboxing
- Identify the agile practices to be used for a given situation within a scenario
- Understand the roles and responsibilities within an agile project and the different levels of empowerment with respect to requirements and the business case
- Understand the mechanisms for facilitation and support within an agile project
- Understand in outline how to test, estimate and evaluate benefits delivery in an agile project
- Describe the agile approach to managing and prioritising requirements and identify action to rectify problems with requirements within an agile project from a given scenario.
This Agile BA Foundation and Practitioner course covers the following topics:
- The role of a business analyst in an agile world
- Agile fundamentals and the Agile BA
- Stakeholders in the agile project
- Requirements and user stories
- Requirements prioritisation
- Facilitated workshops
- Agile modelling
- Timeboxing and iterative development
- Requirements planning and estimating throughout the lifecycle
- Requirements lifecycle in an agile project
- Agile BA Foundation exam
- Agile BA Practitioner exam prep
- Agile BA Practitioner exam.
AgileBA Foundation exam
The AgileBA Foundation exam tests a student’s knowledge of agile principles and philosophy, agile processes mand practices, and the roles and responsibilities with an agile project.
- Style: Multiple-choice
- Questions: 50
- Pass mark: 50% (25/50)
- Duration: 40 minutes
- Materials allowed: Closed-book
- Pre-requisites: None
- Timing: Afternoon of day 3
- Results: Same day.
AgileBA Practitioner exam
The AgileBA Practitioner exam tests whether the candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of the Agile Business Analysis guidance to apply and tailor it to a given scenario situation. The scenario is designed to allow the candidate to demonstrate they possess the competence to begin working as an Agile Business Analyst.
- Style: Objective-test
- Questions: 4 (20 marks each)
- Pass mark: 50% (40/80)
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Book: Open-book (Handbook only)
- Pre-requisites: AgileBA Foundation pass.