Book online by selecting a date below.
We accept credit/debit card, PayPal, bank transfer or we can invoice your organisation.
Note: All prices exclusive of VAT.
For Agile Business Analyst certification courses can be delivered and tailored for in-house on-site delivery anywhere in the world. They can also be delivered in virtual classroom format.
This Agile BA Foundation and Practitioner course offers the following benefits:
- AgileBA guidance and training provides business analysts in Agile projects, with the tools they need to adopt an agile approach.
- It gives advice on focus and value-delivery and guidance on working with business stakeholders, developers, testers and outlines the skills needed to deliver solutions incrementally.
- It equips business analysts with techniques to incorporate Agile approaches into a programme and to align change with organizational objectives.
- Students will gain knowledge and understanding of:
- How to apply AgileBA guidance
- How to apply Agile Business Analysis techniques
- How to move from traditional to more agile ways of working
Agile BA Foundation and Practitioner
The Agile BA Foundation and Practitioner course comes with:
- Training and exam preparation from an approved AgileBA trainer
- AgileBA Foundation and Practitioner exams
- Agile BA Foundation and Practitioner certification (dependent upon passing each exam)
- AgileBA Agile Business Analysis Handbook
- 1-year Agile Business Consortium membership for free (on passing an exam)
- Pre-course study materials
- Detailed course materials
- Sample exams.
Who should attend?
- Business analysts, change analysts, project managers, Scrum Product Owners, system analysts, agile developers
- Any of the above roles which are currently practicing in, or aspiring to work in, an Agile environment
- Any of the above roles which are working in a traditional environment who are seeking to migrate to Agile.
AgileBA Foundation and Practitioner course times for students:
- This course lasts 4 days.
- The Foundation exam takes place in the afternoon of day 3.
- The Practitioner exam takes place in the afternoon of the day 4.
- There is 1 hours of homework on the first 3 nights
- There is 3 hours of pre-course study to be completed before joining the course.
Self-study AgileBA Foundation and Practitioner course online
- Course access duration: 12 months.
This Agile BA Foundation and Practitioner course helps students gain an understanding of how to:
- Apply the underpinning philosophy and principles of DSDM in a project
- Appropriately configure the processes of an agile project to a given scenario
- Produce and evaluate the content of BA-produced agile products produced during an Agile project in a given scenario
- Apply the following agile practices in a project situation: facilitated workshops; MoSCoW prioritisation; iterative development; modelling; timeboxing
- Identify the agile practices to be used for a given situation within a scenario
- Understand the roles and responsibilities within an agile project and the different levels of empowerment with respect to requirements and the business case
- Understand the mechanisms for facilitation and support within an agile project
- Understand in outline how to test, estimate and evaluate benefits delivery in an agile project
- Describe the agile approach to managing and prioritising requirements and identify action to rectify problems with requirements within an agile project from a given scenario.
This Agile BA Foundation and Practitioner course covers the following topics:
- The role of a business analyst in an agile world
- Agile fundamentals and the Agile BA
- Stakeholders in the agile project
- Requirements and user stories
- Requirements prioritisation
- Facilitated workshops
- Agile modelling
- Timeboxing and iterative development
- Requirements planning and estimating throughout the lifecycle
- Requirements lifecycle in an agile project
- Agile BA Foundation exam
- Agile BA Practitioner exam prep
- Agile BA Practitioner exam.
AgileBA Foundation exam
The AgileBA Foundation exam tests a student’s knowledge of agile principles and philosophy, agile processes mand practices, and the roles and responsibilities with an agile project.
- Style: Multiple-choice
- Questions: 50
- Pass mark: 50% (25/50)
- Duration: 40 minutes
- Materials allowed: Closed-book
- Pre-requisites: None
- Timing: Afternoon of day 3
- Results: Same day.
AgileBA Practitioner exam
The AgileBA Practitioner exam tests whether the candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of the Agile Business Analysis guidance to apply and tailor it to a given scenario situation. The scenario is designed to allow the candidate to demonstrate they possess the competence to begin working as an Agile Business Analyst.
- Style: Objective-test
- Questions: 4 (20 marks each)
- Pass mark: 50% (40/80)
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Book: Open-book (Handbook only)
- Pre-requisites: AgileBA Foundation pass.
20 Old Bailey,
Customer Service: +44 (0) 207 148 5985
Our Google map coordinates are 51.521193, -0.099288.
Monday – 09:00 to 17:15
Tuesday – 09:00 to 17:15
Wednesday – 09:00 to 17:15
Thursday – 09:00 to 17:15
Friday – 09:00 to 17:15
Other agile courses
Some other popular agile courses, especially in the UK include these.
Other business analysis courses
Some other courses popular with business analysts, especially in the UK include these.