Purchase your Requirements Engineering training
Self-study Requirements Analysis online training
Note: All prices exclusive of VAT.
Or select a classroom course
Note: All prices exclusive of VAT.
All BCS business analysis courses are available for in-house on-site delivery for employers anywhere in the world. Classroom, virtual classroom, and online training formats available.
Requirements Engineering certificate benefits
The benefits of gaining the BCS Practitioner certificate in Requirements Engineering are:
- You will learn how to take a disciplined and rigorous approach to defining your business requirements
- You will develop a set of practices and processes you can use to identify requirements at work
- You will learn how to draw out information and requirements from your key business stakeholders
- You can increase your confidence when eliciting requirements as a business analyst
- You can boost your recognition within your organisation as a business analyst
- You can become a BCS Associate Member on gaining the certification and enjoy networking opportunities with over 70,000 professionals, as well as access to online resources
- You can gain an internationally recognised certification, enabling you to take your your skills around the world
- You can map your business analysis skills and identify your goals along your career path by following the SFIAplus industry-standard framework.
BCS Requirements Engineering training includes
BCS Practitioner Certificate in Requirements Engineering
Both the BCS Practitioner Certificate in Requirements Engineering classroom training and online self-study course includes:
- Requirements Engineering training courses and materials accredited by BCS
- BCS Practitioner Certificate in Requirements Engineering exam preparation
- BCS Practitioner Certificate in Requirements Engineering exam
- BCS Business Analysis manual 3rd edition (classroom course only)
- Sample Requirements Engineering exam
- BCS Practitioner Certificate in Requirements Engineering when you pass the exam
- 1-year associate membership from BCS (The Chartered Institute for IT) – terms and conditions apply.
Training course details
Target audience for the BCS Requirements Engineering
A BCS Requirements Engineering course is suitable for business analysts, business managers and team members, business change managers, software development professionals, and project managers seeking continuing professional development (CPD), and employees wanting an understanding of business analysis techniques and best practices.
Enrol on this course if:
- You are already performing a business analysis role and want to elicit, analyse, validate, document and manage requirements, or
- You want to gain a professional business analysis qualification to boost your career.
BCS Requirements Engineering
- Weekday courses (3 days): 09:30am - 17:30pm; or,
- Saturday and Sunday (2 days): 09:00am - 18:30pm.
Self-study BCS Requirements Engineering online course
- Self-study time required: 16 hours
- Course access duration: 12 months.
Requirements Engineering training course details
BCS Requirements Engineering training helps you learn how to take a systematic approach to eliciting, analysing, validating, documenting, and managing requirements.
It helps students learn:
- An introduction to the requirements engineering process
- The hierarchy of requirements
- How to identify stakeholders in the requirements engineering process
- How to elicit requirements
- Modelling, designing and analysing requirements
- Requirements management.
Requiremenets Engineering course curriculum
The BCS Requirements Engineering course covers all topics from the BCS Practitioner Certificate in Requirements Engineering syllabus.
The course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to requirements engineering
- Stakeholders in the requirements engineering process
- Requirements elicitation
- Requirements analysis
- Requirements validation
- Requirements documentation
- Requirements management.
Requirements Engineering online training
The Requirements Engineering online self-study course has been designed with the latest web technologies, so it works on Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android. It is fully responsive, so it fits any device and screen size – desktop, tablet and mobile. No browser plugins or installation files are required. An internet connection is required.
Best practice design
Like all our online courses, this Requirements Engineering course has been designed using the latest best practices in elearning.
Some competitors develop e-learning cheaply by simply filming a trainer in a classroom. We don’t think that’s a good way to help students learn, nor does it engage learners.
Our Requirements Engineering course is highly interactive, and exercises have been designed to aid a deeper level of understanding, leading to longer-lasting learning.
We are confident that our interactive Requirements Engineering elearning will help you gain a level of understanding so that you can sit your BCS Requirements Engineering exam with confidence.
Benefits of elearning
Online self-study is ideal for busy people. By self-studying online rather than in a classroom there are some key benefits:
- Saves you time – you don’t need to travel to a course venue. You don’t even need to go to an exam centre because you can take your Requirements Engineering exam online too.
- Saves you money – the price of our Requirements Engineering course is very competitive. It comes with an exam too, so there are no extra costs to you.
- Flexible schedule – you can study where and when you want – you only require internet access.
- Flexible delivery – you can study on any device. You can even study on your mobile whilst on the move, or in the coffee shop!
BCS Requirements Engineering exam
BCS Requirements Engineering exams
The BCS Requirements Engineering examination is taken at the end of the last afternoon on a classroom course, or within one year of purchasing an online self-study training course.
- Style: Multiple-choice
- Questions: 40
- Pass mark: 63% (25/40)
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Materials allowed: Closed-book
- Pre-requisites: None
20 Old Bailey,
Customer Service: +44 (0) 207 148 5985
Our Google map coordinates are 51.521193, -0.099288.
Monday – 09:00 to 17:15
Tuesday – 09:00 to 17:15
Wednesday – 09:00 to 17:15
Thursday – 09:00 to 17:15
Friday – 09:00 to 17:15