Purchase your BCS Business Analysis Diploma bundle
BCS Business Analysis Diploma self-paced online bundle
Note: All prices exclusive of VAT.
BCS Business Analysis Diploma instructor-led bundle
Note: All prices exclusive of VAT.
All our BCS Business Analysis courses can be delivered and tailored for in-house on-site delivery anywhere in the world. They can also be delivered in virtual classroom format.
Benefits of the BCS Business Analysis Diploma
The benefits of the BCS Business Analysis International Diploma are:
- It demonstrates your practical experience and shows you have the capabilities to be an effective business analyst.
- It makes you stand out from other business analysts by proving your dedication to your business analysis career and your continuing professional development.
- It validates your business analysis ability by gaining a business analysis qualification overseen by two leading practitioners in the world of business analysis.
- As a global qualification recognised internationally, it can enable you to work as a consultant in the business analyst profession.
BCS Diploma bundle includes
BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis
Both the classroom and online e-learning course bundles leading to the BCS Business Analysis Diploma include:
- One knowledge based module (BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis)
- Two core Practitioner modules (BCS Business Analysis Practice, BCS Requirements Engineering)
- One elective Practitioner module (BCS Modelling Business Processes)
- BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis exam
- BCS Business Analysis Practice Practitioner exam
- BCS Requirements Engineering Practitioner exam
- BCS Modelling Business Processes Practitioner exam
- BCS Business Analysis manual (4th edition)
- Sample exams
- Training course materials accredited by BCS
- Each classroom training course and all online training courses include one hour written examinations which may be taken on paper or online. You must pass all four exams to be eligible to sit the Diploma oral exam
- You will gain your BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis certificate when you pass the Diploma oral examination. Please note: the oral examination is not included in this package and you must book the oral exam directly with the BCS.
BCS Diploma details
Target audience for the BCS Busines Analysis International Diploma
- Anyone seeking a career in business analysis.
- Anyone currently working as a business analyst who wants to work as a consultant.
- Anyone currently working as a business analyst who wants to gain an industry recognised certification which will enhance their business analyst career especially in the UK.
- Professionals holding project management certifications such as PRINCE2 who want to supplement their expertise with a business analysis qualification.
Self-study BCS Busines Analysis Diploma course online
- Course times vary for each of the 4 courses. Please check each individual course page for more information
- Course access duration: 12 months.
BCS International Diploma learning outcomes
Learning outcomes vary for each of the 4 included training courses. Please check each individual course page for the learning outcomes for each course.
The BCS Business Analysis International Diploma does not have a syllabus or curriculum. Students must complete and pass four exams which are included as part of this package. These include one knowledge based examination, two core practitioner exams, and one elective practitioner examination.
BCS International Diploma self-paced
These 4 self-paced online courses which form the BCS Diploma bundle have been designed with the latest web educational technology, so they work on Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android. They are fully responsive and fit any device and screen size – desktop, tablet and mobile. No browser plugins or installation files are required.
Best practice design
Like all our online courses, these online courses have been designed using the latest best practices in e-learning.
Some course providers develop e-learning cheaply by simply filming a trainer sat at a computer. We do not think that is a good way to help students learn, nor does it engage learners.
Our e-learning courses are highly interactive, and exercises have been designed to aid deeper understanding which leads to longer-lasting learning.
We are confident that our interactive elearning will help you gain an understanding of business analysis so that you can confidently sit your 4 BCS exams which form this Diploma bundle.
Benefits of elearning
Self-paced online learning used to be known as distance learning. It is the ideal way to learn if you are busy. By self-studying online rather than in a classroom there are some key benefits:
- You save time – you do not need to travel to a course venue. Nor do you need to go to an exam centre because you can take your BCS exams online.
- You save money – the price of our BCS Business Analysis International Diploma online course bundle is very competitive. You only need to buy your International Diploma exam directly from BCS.
- Flexible schedule – you can study where and when you want – you only require internet access.
- Flexible delivery – you can study on any device. You can study at home, on your mobile, or in the coffee shop!
BCS Business Analysis Diploma exam
The BCS Business Analysis International Diploma exam must be booked separately from this course bundle. You can book your Diploma oral examination directly with the BCS. You may only book your Diploma exam if you have passed the 4 prerequisite exams (one exam for each of the 4 modules) listed on this page.
- Style: Oral examination with 2 highly experienced business analyst examiners
- Questions: Questions will be based on topics defined in the oral examination syllabus and from your chosen specialist modules. The questions will require you to apply your business analysis knowledge and understanding to scenarios described by the oral examiners
- Duration: 50 minutes
- Materials allowed: Closed-book
20 Old Bailey,
Customer Service: +44 (0) 207 148 5985
Our Google map coordinates are 51.521193, -0.099288.
Monday – 09:00 to 17:15
Tuesday – 09:00 to 17:15
Wednesday – 09:00 to 17:15
Thursday – 09:00 to 17:15
Friday – 09:00 to 17:15