Click for programme management certification and training
MSP online training
These online virtual classroom MSP courses prepare you to perform an enhanced role in your organisation’s change programmes.
By participating in an MSP course online and gaining your MSP certification you will enhance your CV.
All MSP courses online include exams taken as part of the online virtual classroom course.
|Accreditation:||PeopleCert on behalf of AXELOS|
|Format:||Live or virtual classroom|
Price from £599 £1,799
Other programme management certifications
Click here for information about programme management certification suitable for those working on change programmes.
|Accreditation:||PeopleCert (on behalf of AXELOS)|
Price from £899 £1,699
Programme manager training online
Benefits of programme management training online
Whether you are an experienced programme manager or are new to the role, it is always a good choice to invest in your career.
Choosing to enrol on a programme management course online has several benefits:
1. If you are looking to secure a new role, or promotion, employers will generally favour candidates possessing a relevant qualification. Attending a programme management course online and earning a programme management qualification shows that you are a go-getter, always looking for new opportunities.
2. Programme management online courses teach you the tools and techniques needed to approach problems with confidence. Popular frameworks such as MSP are built on decades of investigation and feedback from professional programme managers. If you ever encounter a problem you cannot solve, professional online training will give you the answers.
3. Completing a programme management online course and exam will award you with a recognised certification. A programme management qualification on your CV shows employers and co-workers that you can make a positive contribution to their change programmes.
What is included in an online course?
These online programme management online courses include:
- Expert tuition from highly experienced and expert programme management trainers
- High quality programme management online training materials
- Access to virtual classroom training using state of the art virtual classroom technology
- Hard copy of the MSP manual, Managing Successful Programmes (students studying the MSP Foundation, or MSP Foundation and Practitioner online courses).
Who should take online programme management training?
You should attend programme management online training if you want to change careers into programme management or if you want to develop your existing programme management career.
Attending an online programme management course will help you:
- learn the language of programme management
- communicate better with stakeholders and change team members
- develop your leadership skills
- learn programme management best practices
- be better able to achieve your programme’s expected benefits.
Even if you already have existing programme management experience and knowledge, earning your programme management qualification provides a good way to demonstrate your programme management competence to employers.
A programme management online course is suitable for:
- Change managers
- People supporting change programmes, including PMO staff
- Senior responsible owners (SROs)
- People affected by change programmes (e.g. functional operational managers)
- Project managers looking to move into programme management.