Purchase BCS Business Analysis Practice training
Self-study online BCS Business Analysis Practice course
Note: All prices exclusive of VAT.
Or select a classroom course date
Note: All prices exclusive of VAT.
All BCS business analysis courses are available for in-house on-site delivery for employers anywhere in the world. Classroom, virtual classroom, and online training formats available.
Benefits of BCS Business Analysis Practice
The benefits of gaining the BCS Business Analysis Practice Practitioner certificate are:
- You can improve your ability to apply many common business analysis techniques
- You can increase your confidence when working as a business analyst
- You can boost your recognition within your organisation as a business analyst
- You can become an Associate Member on gaining the certification and enjoy networking opportunities with over 70,000 professionals, as well as access to resources online
- You can gain an internationally recognised certification, enabling you to take your skills around the world
- You can map your skills and identify your goals along your career path by following the SFIAplus industry-standard framework.
BCS Business Analysis Practice training includes
BCS Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice
Both the BCS Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice classroom training and online training courses include:
- Training courses and materials accredited by BCS
- BCS Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice exam preparation
- BCS Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice exam
- BCS Business Analysis manual 3rd edition (classroom course only)
- Sample exam
- BCS Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice when you pass the exam
- 1-year BCS associate membership (from The Chartered Institute for IT) – terms and conditions apply.
Business Analysis Practice certificate details
Target audience for the BCS Business Analysis Practice certificate
The BCS Business Analysis Practice course is suitable for business analysts, business managers and team members, business change managers, software development professionals, and project managers seeking continuing professional development (CPD), and employees wanting an understanding of business analysis techniques and best practices.
Enrol on this training if:
- You are already performing a business analyst role and want to gain a deeper understanding of business analysis strategy and application, or
- You want to gain a professional BCS business analysis qualification to boost your career.
BCS Business Analysis Practice
- Weekday courses (3 days): 09:30am - 17:30pm; or,
- Saturday and Sunday (2 days): 09:00am - 18:30pm.
Self-study BCS Business Analysis Practice course online
- Self-study time required: 10 hours
- Course access duration: 12 months.
BCS Business Analysis Practice training courses
BCS Business Analysis Practice training helps you learn how to apply a range of business analysis methods and best practice techniques and looks at a range of topics including:
- The strategic context
- How to analyse stakeholder perspectives
- How to analyse and model business processes
- How to identify potential solutions
- How to make the business case.
The BCS Business Analysis Practice course covers all topics from the BCS Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice syllabus.
The course covers the following topics:
- Business analysis rationale
- Strategic analysis in context
- A project approach to business analysis
- Understanding the situation/issues
- Business perspectives
- Analysing and modelling the business activities
- Creative problem solving
- Identifying potential solutions
- Common business analysis techniques such as CATWOE, gap analysis, PESTLE, SWOT analysis, and many more
- Making the business case.
Business Analysis Practice certificate e-learning
The BCS Business Analysis Practice e-learning course has been designed with the latest web technologies, so it works on Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android. It is fully responsive, so it fits any device and screen size – desktop, tablet and mobile. No browser plugins or installation files are required.
Best practice design
Like all our online courses, this BCS Business Analysis Practice self-study course has been designed using the latest best practices in elearning.
Some competitors develop elearning cheaply by simply filming a trainer in a classroom. We don’t think that’s a good way to help students learn, nor does it engage learners.
Our course is highly interactive, and exercises have been designed to aid a deeper level of understanding, leading to longer-lasting learning.
We are confident that our interactive elearning will help you gain an understanding of business analysis so that you can sit your BCS Business Analysis Practice exam with confidence.
Benefits of elearning
Online self-study is ideal for busy people. By self-studying online rather than in a classroom there are some key benefits:
- Saves you time – you don’t need to travel to a course venue. You don’t even need to go to an exam centre because you can take your Business Analysis Practice exam online too.
- Saves you money – the price of our BCS Business Analysis Practice course is very competitive. It comes with an exam too, so there are no extra costs to you.
- Flexible schedule – you can study where and when you want – you only require internet access.
- Flexible delivery – you can study on any device. You can even study on your mobile whilst on the move, or in the coffee shop!
BCS Business Analysis Practice exam
BCS Business Analysis Practice exams
The BCS Business Analysis Practice examination is taken at the end of the last afternoon on a classroom course, or within one year of purchasing an online self-study course.
- Style: Multiple-choice
- Questions: 40
- Pass mark: 65% (26/40)
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Materials allowed: Closed-book
- Pre-requisites: None
20 Old Bailey,
Customer Service: +44 (0) 207 148 5985
Our Google map coordinates are 51.521193, -0.099288.
Monday – 09:00 to 17:15
Tuesday – 09:00 to 17:15
Wednesday – 09:00 to 17:15
Thursday – 09:00 to 17:15
Friday – 09:00 to 17:15