RESILIA® Foundation online course & certification
Online course (25 hours) with RESILIA Foundation exam.
No amount of cyber security can prevent your business suffering cyberattacks from hackers. Cyber resilience is about helping your organisation recover its business operations quickly with minimal damage.
Our online cyber resilience course will boost your understanding of cyber resilience and offer the only cyber resilience professional certification in the market today.
This accredited RESILIA Foundation online course equips you with cyber resilience skills and knowledge.
Who should take it?
Take this course if you:
- A professional working in cyber security; or,
- Responsible for IT and security functions or risk and compliance operations; or,
- Work in a core business function and require an understanding of cyber resilience.
Buy now or call +44 (0)20 7148 5985 with any questions
£5 from your booking goes to charity!
- Accredited interactive RESILIA Foundation online training
- RESILIA Foundation exam (taken online)
- RESILIA Foundation certificate (after passing exam)
- Support from approved RESILIA expert
- Sample exams
Click here to try the demo view demo
This course has been designed with the latest web technologies. It is fully responsive so it works on any device and screen size. No browser plugins or installation files required.
This course at a glance
- Format: online
- Access: 12 months
- Duration: 25 hours
- Pre-requisite: none
- Certificate: RESILIA Foundation (AXELOS)
- Exam: included
- Accredited: yes
- Course code: RSLFo
At the end of this course you will have gained an understanding of:
- how business decisions impact good/bad cyber resilience
- how to make cyber resilience an integral part of operational management
- how nurturing cyber resilience support operational effectiveness and organizational resilience.
Designed for long lasting learning
This course is media rich with highly interactive exercises have been designed to aid a deeper level of understanding, leading to longer-lasting learning. We are confident that our interactive elearning will help you gain an understanding of cyber resilience so that you can sit the RESILIA Foundation exam with confidence.
This course consists of 8 self-paced interactive modules split up into 39 bite-size episodes which cover the full RESILIA Foundation syllabus. The modules will help prepare you to sit the RESILIA Foundation exam. The modules are:
- Introduction to cyber resilience
- Managing cyber resilience
- Cyber resilience strategy
- Cyber resilience design
- Cyber resilience transition
- Cyber resilience operation
- Cyber resilience continual improvement
- Cyber resilience roles and responsibilities
With plenty of questions to aid knowledge retention plus sample exams, you will be well-equipped to pass the RESILIA Foundation exam.
We expect that it will take about 25 hours to complete the full course. Because each person learns at a different pace, some students may require more time, others less time.
- Pre-requisites: none
- Time: 100 minutes
- Questions: 50 multiple-choice
- Exam style: closed book (i.e. no reference materials allowed)
- Pass mark: 65%
- Exam registration: you need to email us with at least 24-hours’ notice of your exam time
- Exam type: online
RESILIA is the best practice cyber resilience certification accredited by AXELOS. It helps organizations design and deliver cyber resilient strategies in line with business needs.
Cyber resilience certification
It was developed in response to the increasing cyber threats affecting organizations throughout the world. Whilst many certifications focus on cyber security, RESILIA is the only professional certification which focuses on cyber resilience.
Recovery of business operations
Good cyber resilience approaches assume that no amount of cyber security tools can fully prevent cyber threats penetrating business systems and data. Therefore, cyber resilience focuses on how to recover business operations as quickly as possible after a cyberattack, and with the least amount of damage.
Suitable for all business areas
RESILIA certification is suitable for everyone in an organization, regardless of job title or seniority. It can be completed by people from all industries and sectors. It is particularly useful for IT service managers, risk managers, business analysts and project managers looking to add to their skillset or CV.
There are two levels of RESILIA certification:
- RESILIA Foundation – 100 minutes’ duration, 50 multiple choice questions. Suitable for those requiring a core understanding of cyber resilience, regardless of position or industry.
- RESILIA Practitioner – 135 minutes’ duration, 50 ‘question and answer’ style questions. Suitable for those requiring an in-depth understanding of cyber resilience and the practical skills needed to achieve the best balance of risk, cost, operational benefits and flexibility within their organization. You must have passed the Foundation exam before sitting this exam.
Worldwide shortage of cyber security professionals
It would be wrong to assert that simply gaining RESILIA certification will help you get a job, but you might want to consider that there is a huge worldwide shortage of skilled cyber security professionals.
RESILIA is the only cyber resilience certification
So, becoming expert in cyber resilience is one way to set yourself apart from other candidates in the jobs market. Bear in mind too that that RESILIA is the only cyber resilience professional certification to our knowledge.
Another key requirement of any cyber resilience role however would be industry or domain expertise. Just having the knowledge of cyber resilience will not enable you to walk into a job unless you understand the nature of the business and its operations.
Cyber resilience is a necessity for many business areas
RESILIA certification is ideal if you already work in an organisation in any of the following areas: IT, security, risk, compliance. Managers and professionals in other core business areas including HR, Finance, Procurement, Operations and Marketing, will also benefit from having cyber resilience expertise within their teams.