Buy a PRINCE2 Foundation online course
Note: All prices exclusive of VAT.
Or select a PRINCE2 Foundation course
Note: All prices exclusive of VAT.
PRINCE2 Foundation benefits
The benefits of gaining PRINCE2 Foundation certification are:
- You can learn the terminology of PRINCE2 and be better able to communicate and participate effectively on a project using PRINCE2
- You can increase your confidence of making a positive contribution on projects
- You can boost your recognition within your organisation as someone who understands PRINCE2
- You can gain an internationally recognised certification, enabling you to take your skills around the world.
Both the classroom PRINCE2 Foundation training and PRINCE2 Foundation online course includes:
- Training course materials accredited by PeopleCert (on behalf of AXELOS)
- PRINCE2 Foundation exam
- A digital copy of the official PRINCE2 manual – Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 (6th edition) (Classroom course only)
- Full-colour wall chart
- PRINCE2 Foundation certificate after passing the exam
- PRINCE2 Foundation exam preparation
- Sample PRINCE2 Foundation exams.
Who should study for PRINCE2 Foundation?
A PRINCE2 Foundation course or PRINCE2 Foundation online course is suitable for any of the following:
- Anyone working within a PRINCE2 project environment, whether they are a project manager, project support or part of the wider project team
- Aspiring or current project managers or project team members wanting to learn the language of PRINCE2
- Non-project professionals wanting to gain an overview of PRINCE2 and its terminology
- Anyone intending to progress towards the higher PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification.
Classroom PRINCE2 Foundation course
- 2 days: 09:30am - 17:00pm
- Homework: 2-3 hours per night with 2-7 hours of reading prior to the course.
Self-study PRINCE2 Foundation online course
- Self-study time required: 20 hours
- Course access duration: 12 months.
PRINCE2 Foundation course
PRINCE2 Foundation training provides students with a basic understanding of the PRINCE2 framework and the terminology of PRINCE2. Students will be able to act as an informed member of a project team and gain an understanding of:
- PRINCE2 in overview
- The 7 PRINCE2 principles
- The purpose of the 7 PRINCE2 themes
- The purpose and objectives of the 7 PRINCE2 processes
- The purpose of the 26 PRINCE2 management products
- How to approach the PRINCE 2 Foundation exam.
PRINCE2 Foundation courses (online and classroom) covers all topics from the PRINCE 2 Foundation syllabus. This includes the following topics:
- Projects and business as usual
- The structure of PRINCE2
- Key PRINCE2 concepts
- Continued business justification
- Defined roles and responsibilities
- Learn from experience
- Manage by exception
- Manage by stages
- Focus on products
- Tailor to the project environment
- Business case
- Starting up a project
- Directing a project
- Initiating a project
- Controlling a stage
- Managing product delivery
- Managing a stage boundary
- Closing a project.
PRINCE2 Foundation self-study
The self-study PRINCE2 Foundation online course has been designed with the latest web technologies, so it works on Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android. It is fully responsive, so it fits any device and screen size – desktop, tablet and mobile. No browser plugins or installation files are required.
Best practice design
Like all our online courses, the PRINCE2 Foundation online course has been designed using the latest best practices in elearning.
Some competitors develop elearning cheaply by simply filming a trainer in a classroom. We don't think that is a good way to help students learn, nor does it engage learners.
Our courses are highly interactive, and exercises have been designed to aid a deeper level of understanding, leading to longer-lasting learning.
We are confident that our interactive elearning will help you gain an understanding of project management so that you can sit your PRINCE2 Foundation exams with confidence.
Benefits of elearning
Online self-study is ideal for busy people. By self-studying online rather than in a classroom there are some key benefits:
- Saves you time – you do not need to travel to a course venue. You do not even need to go to an exam centre because you can take your PRINCE2 Foundation exam online too.
- Saves you money – the prices of our PRINCE2 Foundation course online is very competitive. It comes with an exam too, so there are no extra costs to you.
- Flexible schedule – you can study for your PRINCE2 Foundation where and when you want – you only require internet access.
- Flexible delivery – you can study on any device. You can even study on your mobile whilst on the move, or in the coffee shop!
PRINCE2 Foundation exam
The PRINCE2 Foundation exam is taken within one year of taking a classroom course, or within one year of purchasing an online self-study course.
- Style: Multiple-choice
- Questions: 60
- Pass mark: 55% (33/60)
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Materials allowed: Closed-book
- Pre-requisites: None
- Results: Same day.
Our training gives you the best chance of passing your PRINCE2 Foundation exam. You can see this from our pass rate of 99% in the PRINCE2 Foundation exam (UK national average 97%).
20 Old Bailey,
Customer Service: +44 (0) 207 148 5985
Our Google map coordinates are 51.521193, -0.099288.
Monday – 09:00 to 17:15
Tuesday – 09:00 to 17:15
Wednesday – 09:00 to 17:15
Thursday – 09:00 to 17:15
Friday – 09:00 to 17:15