Choose an online self-study course
Note: All prices exclusive of VAT.
The benefits of gaining PMI CAPM® certification are:
- Boost your career – with the demand for project managers increasing globally, gaining CAPM® certification gives you a higher chance of landing a project role
- A stepping towards PMP® - according to the Project Management Salary Survey (2018), people holding PMP® certification on average earned 20% higher salaries than those without. Getting CAPM® certification is a step towards getting PMP®
- Get connected – there is a wide global community of CAPM® professionals, organisations and experts who you can connect, share ideas and get involved with
- Compliments PRINCE2® – if you already have PRINCE2, CAPM® certification is a great compliment because it covers many project management techniques not covered in PRINCE2
- Recognition - CAPM® is an internationally recognised certification, enabling you to take your skills around the world.
This CAPM® course online includes:
- Interactive CAPM® course online (14 weeks’ access)
- 35 hours online training gains you 35 PMI PDUs
- CAPM® exam prep consisting of lots of questions to aid knowledge retention
- Support from a subject matter expert.
Who should take this CAPM® course?
This online CAPM® course is suitable for any of the following:
- Anyone working within a project environment, whether they are a project manager, project support or part of the wider project team
- Aspiring or current project managers or project team members wanting to learn the language of project management
- Non-project professionals wanting to gain an overview of project management and related terminology
- Anyone intending to progress towards the higher PMP® certification.
Self-study CAPM® course online
- Self-study time required: 35 hours.
At the end of this CAPM® online course you will have gained an understanding of the core knowledge areas of The PMBOK® Guide. You will also be ready to sit the PMI Certified Associate Project Management (CAPM)® examination.
A CAPM® online course consists of 13 self-paced interactive modules which cover the full PMI CAPM® syllabus. The modules will help prepare you to sit your CAPM® exam and include:
- Introduction to project management
- Project environment
- Role of the project manager
- Project integration management
- Project scope management
- Project schedule management
- Project cost management
- Project quality management
- Project resource management
- Project communication management
- Project risk management
- Project procurement management
- Project stakeholder management.
This CAPM® course is scenario-based and is rich with highly interactive exercises which have been designed to aid a deeper level of understanding, leading to longer-lasting learning in readiness for the CAPM® exam.
If you have ever read The PMBOK® Guide you will know that it is dry reading! This course seeks to engage you with the material with a sequence of scenarios set within a company.
We are confident that our interactive e-learning will help you gain an understanding of the knowledge areas and processes within The PMBOK® Guide so that you can sit the CAPM® exam with confidence.
Benefits of elearning
Online self-study is ideal for busy people. By self-studying online rather than learning in a classroom course there are some key benefits:
- Saves you time – there is no travelling to a course venue.
- Saves you money – the prices of our online courses are very competitive.
- Flexible schedule – you can study your CAMP® course wherever and whenever you want – you only require internet access.
- Flexible delivery – you can study on any device. You can even study on your mobile whilst on the move, or in the coffee shop!
The CAPM® exam is not included in this CAPM® course. The details of the exam are as follows.
- Style: Multiple-choice
- Questions: 150
- Pass mark: Not published
- Duration: 180 minutes
- Materials allowed: Closed-book
- Exam registration: Purchase and register directly with the PMI after meeting the prerequisites
- Exam venue: Online with Pearson VUE, or at one of Prometric’s worldwide testing centers
- Have 23 hours of project management education or
- A secondary degree, and 1,500 hours of project experience leading or directing projects.
Note: To maintain your CAPM® certification, you must pass the CAPM® exam every 5 years.
“CAPM" and “PMBOK® Guide” are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.