Note: this DevOps Foundation training course is currently only available for in-house onsite delivery for organisations worldwide. Please fill in the form to request one of our consultants contacts you to discuss your DevOps training requirements.
The benefits of taking this DevOps Foundation course are:
- You can improve your knowledge of modern DevOps practices and toolsets
- You can become more efficient, effective, and productive by applying DevOps methods and strategies
- You can improve your career by gaining a recognized DevOps qualification
- You can take your first steps toward more advanced DevOps qualifications.
This DevOps Foundation certification course includes:
- Training and exam preparation from an experienced DevOps trainer
- DevOps Foundation exam
- DevOps Foundation certification (on passing the exam)
- DevOps course guide
- Pre-course study materials
- Detailed course materials
- Sample exams.
Who should attend a DevOps Foundation course?
- Anyone seeking an overview of DevOps
- IT developers
- IT operations staff
- IT operations and development managers
- QA & testing staff
- IT project managers
- Systems integrators.
DevOps Foundation course times for students:
- This course takes 2 days
- Classes begin at 09:00 am and end at 17:00 pm
- The DevOps Foundation exam can be sat at any time after completing the course
- There are 1-2 hours of homework to be completed after each day
- There are 2-3 hours of pre-course study to be completed before joining the course.
Self-study DevOps Foundation course online
- Course access duration: 12 months.
Candidates gain an understanding of:
- DevOps objectives and vocabulary
- The benefits of DevOps to organisations and IT
- The principles and practices of DevOps, including continuous integration, continuous delivery, testing, security, and the Three Ways
- DevOps’ relationship to Agile, Lean, and IT service management
- How to improve workflow, communication, and feedback loops by applying DevOps strategies
- DevOps automation practices, including deployment pipelines and DevOps toolchains
- How to scale DevOps to an enterprise-level.
This DevOps Foundation course covers the following topics:
- DevOps introduction and overview
- DevOps principles
- DevOps practices
- Continuous integration & continuous delivery
- DevOps and use with other IT frameworks
- DevOps values – culture, automation, measurement, sharing
- DevOps in the enterprise
- Challenges and risks of implementing DevOps.
DevOps Foundation exam
The DevOps Foundation exam tests a student’s knowledge of DevOps fundamentals.
- Style: Multiple-choice
- Questions: 40
- Pass mark: 65% (26/40)
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Materials allowed: Closed-book
- Pre-requisites: None
- Timing: At any time after completing this course
- Results: Same day.
20 Old Bailey,
Customer Service: +44 (0) 207 148 5985
Our Google map coordinates are 51.521193, -0.099288.
Monday – 09:00 to 17:15
Tuesday – 09:00 to 17:15
Wednesday – 09:00 to 17:15
Thursday – 09:00 to 17:15
Friday – 09:00 to 17:15