Purchase a self-study course
Note: All prices exclusive of VAT.
This cyber security awareness course offers the following benefits to staff:
- Increased organisational awareness of common cyber security threats and effective countermeasures
- Increased awareness of modern cyber security best practices
- Your organisation reduces the risk of incurring cyber attacks.
The course comes with:
- Interactive cyber security awareness online training
- Quizzes to test cyber security awareness
- Easy integration into corporate LMS (for bulk purchase).
Who should take cyber security awareness training?
- All staff who use internet-connected computers and devices
- Staff members who work remotely from home.
Self-study Cyber security course online:
- This online course takes an average of 1 hour to complete
- Course access duration: 30 days.
Students gain an understanding of:
- Modern cyber security
- Common cyber security threats
- Best practice protection techniques.
This online staff cyber security awareness course covers the following topics:
- Understanding cyber security
- Recognizing common cyber security threats
- Addressing cyber security threats and incidents.
Cyber Awareness self-study
This Cyber Awareness self-paced online course has been designed with the latest web educational technology, so it works on Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android. It is fully responsive and fits any device and screen size – desktop, tablet and mobile. No browser plugins or installation files are required.
Best practice design
Like all our online courses, this Cyber Awareness online course has been designed using the latest best practices in e-learning.
Some course providers develop e-learning cheaply by simply filming a trainer sat at a computer. We do not think that is a good way to help students learn, nor does it engage learners.
Our e-learning courses are highly interactive, and exercises have been designed to aid deeper understanding which leads to longer-lasting learning.
We are confident that our interactive elearning will help you quickly gain an understanding of cyber awareness.
Benefits of elearning
Self-paced online learning used to be known as distance learning. By self-studying online rather than in a classroom there are some key benefits:
- You save time – you do not need to travel to a course venue.
- You save money – the price of our Cyber Awareness online course is very competitive and if you want to train lots of employees we can offer great discounts.
- Flexible schedule – you can study where and when you want – you only require internet access.
- Flexible delivery – you can study on any device. You can study at home, on your mobile, or in the coffee shop!
20 Old Bailey,
Customer Service: +44 (0) 207 148 5985
Our Google map coordinates are 51.521193, -0.099288.
Monday – 09:00 to 17:15
Tuesday – 09:00 to 17:15
Wednesday – 09:00 to 17:15
Thursday – 09:00 to 17:15
Friday – 09:00 to 17:15