PRINCE2® Practitioner Courses with Certification
2-day virtual classroom course with PRINCE2 Practitioner exam.
This 2-day PRINCE2 Practitioner virtual classroom course helps you get your PRINCE2 Practitioner-level certification. For students already holding the PRINCE2 Foundation certificate. Exam included.
Our PRINCE2 courses help you get professional PRINCE2 qualifications. Based on the PRINCE2 2017 version (PRINCE2 6th edition). Accredited by PeopleCert on behalf of AXELOS.
Dates & prices
Book by selecting a date below.
Pay by card, PayPal, bank transfer or invoice. All prices are exclusive of VAT.
0% interest loans - call +44 (0)207 148 5985
PRINCE2 private tuition
Learn PRINCE2 on your one-to-one sessions with our experienced trainers.
Call us on +44 (0)207 148 5985 for details
Worried about passing the exam? 1 free resit included on this course!
London venueKnowledge Train, 14 Charterhouse Square,
Barbican, London, EC1M 6AX, UK.
This course has everything you need to get the higher-level PRINCE2 Practitioner certification.
This course is for people supporting, working on, managing or directing projects.
Virtual classroom (if you choose this option)
Our virtual classrooms are equipped with a wide range of tools to make learning an engaging experience.
No additional software is required. Users just require a microphone and speakers (a webcam is optional). Our virtual classrooms are accessible through your browser and compatible with all desktop and mobile devices. All you need is an internet connection.
Joining our virtual classes is simple and intuitive, we use technology successfully employed in schools, universities and kindergartens.
To make the best of your experience, we recommend you study in a quiet place with a stable internet connection.
Eligibility requirements: PRINCE2 Foundation certificate.
You’ll need to complete 3 hours of precourse reading.
Homework of 2-3 hours per night will be set.
This course lasts 2.5 days. The course times are:
- Wednesday*: 09:00am – 17:00pm
- Thursday: 09:00am – 17:00pm
- Friday: 09:00am - 12:00pm
*If Monday is a Bank Holiday, classes start on Thursday and end on Saturday.
- Practitioner exam - Friday at 9:00am (Saturday during Bank Holiday weeks)
At the end of this course will be able to:
- With suitable direction, be able to start applying the method to a real project
- Apply the PRINCE2 principles in context
- Apply and tailor relevant aspects of PRINCE2 themes in context
- Apply (and tailor) relevant aspects of PRINCE2 processes in context.
- Tests your ability to apply your PRINCE2 knowledge to a project scenario
- 150 minutes
- 68 multiple-choice questions
- Pass mark: 55%
- Open-book exam (i.e. you can use your PRINCE2 manual)
- PeopleCert emails your official result and e-certificate after 3 business days.
PeopleCert emails your official result and e-certificate after 3 business days.
During this course you’ll learn the apply the PRINCE2 method to different project scenarios. By the end of the course you’ll be prepared for the Practitioner exam on day 3.
The Practitioner course covers the following topics:
- Tailoring and embedding PRINCE2
- Practitioner exam practice
- Practitioner exam prep
- Practitioner exam
- Practitioner exam
- 1 Practitioner exam resit online
- PRINCE2 Practitioner certificate (after passing exam)
- Sample exams
- Online precourse preparation
- Classroom training from an approved trainer
- Full colour PRINCE2 process model wall charts
- 1-year AXELOS Membership for free
- Free WiFi
PRINCE2 training in London
PRINCE2 training in London
Why choose us?
Our courses give you the best chance of passing both your PRINCE2 Examinations.
You can see this from our pass rates:
- Practitioner exam pass rate - 83% (UK national average 73%)
We’re based in London and accredited by PeopleCert to deliver certified PRINCE2 courses with exams.
Since 2005, our trainers have helped over 20,000 people gain professional PRINCE2 certification. Our experience means we know how to help you gain your certification too.
We will prepare you to sit both your PRINCE2 Practitioner exam with confidence. Our trainers know the best way to prepare you for sitting your PRINCE2 Practitioner.
171 customer reviews
The trainers provide good examples and do tirelessly repeat and explain any of the information needed. Susan was very patient and well-organised. I would not hesitate to recommend her to my friends and colleagues!
Rahielah Hussain, Disruptivevision Ltd
Daniel Morgan: how PRINCE2 helped me get the job
Listen to our trainers for our PRINCE2 training courses: