Purchase a self-study course
Note: All prices exclusive of VAT.
This RESILIA Foundation course offers the following benefits:
- You learn to design and deliver cyber resilient strategies and services across your organisation
- You learn to integrate cyber resilience existing systems and processes
- You learn to establish a common language for cyber resilience across your organisation
- You minimize the damage from a security breach and enable speedy recovery.
The RESILIA Foundation course includes:
- 1-year access to RESILIA Foundation online training
- RESILIA Foundation exam
- RESILIA Foundation certification (on passing the exam)
- High quality interactive online materials
- Sample exams
- Immediate access after purchase.
Who should attend?
- Professionals working in cyber security
- Staff responsible for IT or risk and compliance operations
- Staff who fulfil core business functions and require an understanding of cyber resilience.
RESILIA Foundation course times:
- This self-study RESILIA Foundation online course takes an average of 25 hours to complete.
Candidates gain an understanding of:
- The purpose, benefits, and key terms of cyber resilience
- Risk management and the key activities needed to address risks and opportunities
- The purpose of an online security management system and how best practices and standards can contribute
- Cyber resilience strategy
- Cyber resilience design
- Cyber resilience transition
- Cyber resilience operation
- Cyber resilience continual improvement.
This RESILIA Foundation course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to cyber resilience
- The benefits of cyber resilience
- Risk management overview
- The purpose of risk management
- Actions to address risks and opportunities
- The purpose and scope of a management system
- Components of a management system
- The relevance of common management standards to cyber resilience
- What cyber resilience strategy is intended to achieve
- What cyber resilience design is intended to achieve
- What cyber resilience transition is intended to achieve
- What cyber resilience operation is intended to achieve
- What cyber resilience continual improvement is intended to achieve
- Identifying cyber resilience activities that should be aligned with IT service strategy
- The purpose and key features of the control objectives
- Interactions between ITSM processes and cyber resilience
- Identifying cyber resilience activities that should be aligned with IT service design
- Maturity models and their purpose
- The seven-step improvement process and cyber resilience improvements
- How to use the ITIL CSI approach to plan cyber resilience improvement.
The RESILIA Foundation exam tests a student’s understanding of internet security best practice and management of cyber risks.
- Style: Multiple-choice
- Questions: 50
- Pass mark: 65% (32/50)
- Duration: 100 minutes
- Materials allowed: Closed-book
- Pre-requisites: None
- Timing: At any time after completing your online training
- Results: Same day.