Purchase a self-paced online course
Note: All prices exclusive of VAT.
This RESILIA Foundation course offers the following benefits:
- You learn to design and deliver cyber resilient strategies and services across your organisation
- You learn to integrate cyber resilience existing systems and processes
- You learn to establish a common language for cyber resilience across your organisation
- You minimize the damage from a security breach and enable speedy recovery.
The RESILIA Foundation course includes:
- 1-year access to RESILIA Foundation online training
- RESILIA Foundation exam
- RESILIA Foundation certification (on passing the exam)
- A digital copy of the RESILIA pocketbook – Cyber Resilience Best Practice
- High quality interactive online materials
- Sample exams
- Immediate access after purchase.
Who should attend?
- Professionals working in cyber security
- Staff responsible for IT or risk and compliance operations
- Staff who fulfil core business functions and require an understanding of cyber resilience.
Self-study RESILIA Foundation course online:
- This self-study RESILIA Foundation online course takes an average of 25 hours to complete
- Course access duration: 30 days.
Candidates gain an understanding of:
- The purpose, benefits, and key terms of cyber resilience
- Risk management and the key activities needed to address risks and opportunities
- The purpose of an online security management system and how best practices and standards can contribute
- Cyber resilience strategy
- Cyber resilience design
- Cyber resilience transition
- Cyber resilience operation
- Cyber resilience continual improvement.
This RESILIA Foundation course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to cyber resilience
- The benefits of cyber resilience
- Risk management overview
- The purpose of risk management
- Actions to address risks and opportunities
- The purpose and scope of a management system
- Components of a management system
- The relevance of common management standards to cyber resilience
- What cyber resilience strategy is intended to achieve
- What cyber resilience design is intended to achieve
- What cyber resilience transition is intended to achieve
- What cyber resilience operation is intended to achieve
- What cyber resilience continual improvement is intended to achieve
- Identifying cyber resilience activities that should be aligned with IT service strategy
- The purpose and key features of the control objectives
- Interactions between ITSM processes and cyber resilience
- Identifying cyber resilience activities that should be aligned with IT service design
- Maturity models and their purpose
- The seven-step improvement process and cyber resilience improvements
- How to use the ITIL CSI approach to plan cyber resilience improvement.
RESILIA Foundation self-paced
This RESILIA Foundation self-paced online course has been designed with the latest web educational technology, so it works on Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android. It is fully responsive and fits any device and screen size – desktop, tablet and mobile. No browser plugins or installation files are required.
Best practice design
Like all our online courses, this RESILIA Foundation online course has been designed using the latest best practices in e-learning.
Some course providers develop e-learning cheaply by simply filming a trainer sat at a computer. We do not think that is a good way to help students learn, nor does it engage learners.
Our e-learning courses are highly interactive, and exercises have been designed to aid deeper understanding which leads to longer-lasting learning.
We are confident that our interactive elearning will help you gain an understanding of cyber resilience so that you can sit your RESILIA Foundation exam with confidence.
Benefits of elearning
Self-paced online learning used to be known as distance learning. By self-studying online rather than in a classroom there are some key benefits:
- You save time – you do not need to travel to a course venue. Nor do you need to go to an exam centre because you can take your RESILIA Foundation exam online.
- You save money – the price of our RESILIA Foundation online course is very competitive. There are no extras to pay for because your RESILIA Foundation exam is included.
- Flexible schedule – you can study where and when you want – you only require internet access.
- Flexible delivery – you can study on any device. You can study at home, on your mobile, or in the coffee shop!
The RESILIA Foundation exam tests a student’s understanding of internet security best practice and management of cyber risks.
- Style: Multiple-choice
- Questions: 50
- Pass mark: 65% (32/50)
- Duration: 100 minutes
- Materials allowed: Closed-book
- Pre-requisites: None
- Timing: At any time after completing your online training
- Results: Same day.
20 Old Bailey,
Customer Service: +44 (0) 207 148 5985
Our Google map coordinates are 51.521193, -0.099288.
Monday – 09:00 to 17:15
Tuesday – 09:00 to 17:15
Wednesday – 09:00 to 17:15
Thursday – 09:00 to 17:15
Friday – 09:00 to 17:15