PRINCE2 Practitioner training course
This 2-day training course is designed to help you achieve the PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification, which is widely regarded as essential for managing projects using PRINCE2. This training course builds on your existing knowledge of PRINCE2, by showing you how to apply the method to the various styles of exam questions. You will be well prepared to pass the Practitioner exam during the course.
What’s more, our exclusive online pre-course preparation will help you to re-familiarise yourself with PRINCE2 before you start training. We’ve pinpointed the essential aspects of the PRINCE2 syllabus in the preparation materials, with the major advantage that you can prepare for the course in just 3-4 hours, instead of the 16+ hours required by many other training providers.
Knowledge Train is based in London (UK) and is an APM Group PRINCE2 Accredited Training Organisation, which means you can be confident that our course conforms to the highest standards of project management training.
Please note: The course is held on Wednesday afternoon, all day Thursday, and then Friday morning (the exam). This is not a refresher course. If you want to refresh your knowledge of PRINCE2 thoroughly before taking the exam, the PRINCE2 Refresher eLearning & Practitioner training course with exam is more suitable.
Training course includes
- Exclusive online pre-course preparation
- Training (focused on exam preparation) from an APM Group Approved PRINCE2 Trainer
- PRINCE2 Practitioner exam
- PRINCE2 Practitioner certificate (on passing the exam)
- Sample exam papers
- Guide to passing the exam
To book your course, please click on a date below or call +44 (0)20 7148 5985.
|London||£449 save £450|
|Tokyo||£699 save £200|
Click here to see more dates
Why choose us?
Why this qualification?
- Get the project management job you’ve been missing out on
- Gain full knowledge and understanding of PRINCE2
- Achieve the world’s most popular project management qualification
- Certification in 2 days
- Gain your Registered PRINCE2 Practitioner status and industry recognition for your knowledge and understanding of PRINCE2
- The opportunity to gain insight from an approved PRINCE2 trainer
- Practical techniques to begin working on PRINCE2 projects
- Accreditation in a global project management qualification to boost your career
Why choose us?
- Instant exam results
- More from us, less from you - our pre-course study is just 3-4 hours, compared with 16+ hours required by many other training providers
- Course training and exam preparation from an APM Approved PRINCE 2 trainer
- All inclusive price includes course tuition, manual, materials and exam fees
- Exclusive online pre-course preparation
- Easy location based in Central London
- We're specialists in PRINCE2 project management which is why we only offer training in this area
Average rating of 4.4 based on 18 user reviews.
Makes the subject enjoyable
The trainer is great, and he makes the subject matter and exam preparation enjoyable over 1.5 days.
Free to ask questions
Well hosted, in a comfortable environment. There is a lot of information, but the direction and explanations make this easier to digest. It is a relaxed, yet focused environment, where you feel free to ask questions.
I found the course very interesting as well as informative. Could have done with a few more days as it's a lot to take in.
Clear explanations and tooling
The course addressed my key objective, to learn the strategy for passing PRINCE2 Practitioner. The trainer gave clear explanations and tooling for understanding the PRINCE2 themes and processes. I enjoyed the course approach and gained valuable time-saving and a focused approach for attaining the PRINCE2 certificate.
I would recommend the course
Would have been good to have the book to study before hand. I was lost for the first day then came right. The trainer did a great job and was very knowledgeable with his reference to page numbers/ PRINCE2 book. I would recommend the course to work colleagues.
The trainer was absolutely brilliant
The course was fine. A lot of information in a short time. The Practitioner exam questions sometimes seem unnecessarily tricky. The trainer was absolutely brilliant. Very kind, approachable and interesting.
Good environment, good communication
Good environment, good communication but perhaps not as much practical application of principles.
Intense and focused on results
The trainer focused on making the group pass the exam, and it was very well delivered. The Practitioner exam required a lot more than the announced 1-2 hours of homework each night; however the material and training provided enabled me to steer towards a pass.
Very good course
Very good course, trained to pass exam. Wish there was more time to understand materials but I guess that is not an issue specific to Knowledge Train. Great instructions, very knowledgeable and fun.
A well tailored course
A well tailored course for the objective of passing the exams. A bit like going on a crash revision course for something you don't already know!
If you have any questions about our training then please phone us on 0207-148-5985, or drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, fill in the form below and one of our representatives will get back to you within 24 hours.
Our offices are open Mon-Fri between 9:00am and 17:30pm.
Contact our advisors
PRINCE2 2009 manual
Please bring the 2009 version of the Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 manual to the course. You can buy the manual from Knowledge Train for £65 (including UK postage).