This APMG GDPR Awareness certification course offers the following benefits:
- You build an understanding of, generate an interest in, and commit to, changing your organisation’s culture in relation to data protection.
- You learn to identify the next steps for responsible data management, helping to ensure compliance within your organisation.
APMG GDPR Awareness
The course includes:
- One day training workshop
- Course materials
- APMG GDPR Awareness exam.
Who should attend?
This course is best suited for organisations wanting to:
- Promote best practices when using personal data
- Become compliant with GDPR
- Launch their own data privacy awareness campaigns
- Gain a basic understanding of the GDPR before planning their own compliance programmes.
GDPR Awareness workshop times:
- This GDPR Awareness workshop runs for one day
- Course access duration: 30 days.
Candidates gain an understanding of:
- The reasons for the new regulation and the scope of its application
- The key participants in processing of personal data and discuss their responsibilities
- The key principles and conditions that determine the lawful basis for processing
- The key regulatory aspects impacting organizations and the risks and opportunities arising
- Steps for achieving compliance and building a privacy awareness culture.
APMG GDPR Awareness exam
The APMG GDPR Awareness exam tests students’ knowledge of GDPR practices, regulations, and compliance.
- Style: Multiple-choice
- Questions: 20
- Pass mark: 50% (10/20)
- Duration: 20 minutes
- Materials allowed: Closed-book
- Pre-requisites: None
- Results: Same day.
20 Old Bailey,
Customer Service: +44 (0) 207 148 5985
Our Google map coordinates are 51.521193, -0.099288.
Monday – 09:00 to 17:15
Tuesday – 09:00 to 17:15
Wednesday – 09:00 to 17:15
Thursday – 09:00 to 17:15
Friday – 09:00 to 17:15