PRINCE2® Practitioner weekend training course (London)
2-day weekend course with PRINCE2 Practitioner exam.
This PRINCE2 Practitioner weekend course in London is perfect for busy people. Our experienced trainers will teach you how to apply PRINCE2 and prepare you to sit the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam. High exam pass rates mean you can book with confidence.
Recommend to anyone who would like to work in project management; fast pace and interesting; well defined course; very good pre-course readings; brilliant tutor.
Thurza Sugito, Ofgem
Dates & prices
Book online by selecting a date below.
We accept credit/debit card, PayPal, bank transfer or we can invoice your organization.
Please note: all prices exclusive of VAT.
£5 from your booking goes to charity!
For further enquiries, call +44 (0)20 7148 5985.
Summer sale - save up to £750+VAT. Offer ends Friday!
Need training for your team?
Well, this course is perfect for in-house delivery. We can provide a quote and arrange for our expert trainer to provide the course at your premises. Our trainer is happy to tailor the course to your requirements, meaning you get the full benefits of the course. Simply contact us by filling in the form or calling 0207 148 5985.
Get PRINCE2 Practitioner certified in just 1 weekend!
This weekend course provides everything you need to help you achieve your PRINCE2 Practitioner certification - widely regarded as essential for managing projects using PRINCE2.
You can undertake the PRINCE2 Practitioner course if you have any of the following:
- PRINCE2 Foundation 2009 or 2017 certification; or
- PMI-PMP; or
- PMI-CAPM; or
- an IPMA Levels A, B, C or D qualification.
Proof of passing any of these qualifications will be required in the form of a certificate. If you haven’t taken a PRINCE2 Foundation and want to, then our 4-day combined PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner weekend course is better for you.
There are some great benefits to studying for your PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner certification at weekends, including:
- You don’t lose money (if you’re a contractor)
- You don’t need to take time off work
- You’ll be traveling to and from the course when it isn’t so busy (nobody likes London during the weekday rush hour!)
- It takes less time than a normal weekday course
- You have more time in between the Foundation and Practitioner parts to do further study and to reflect upon what you learned in the Foundation part.
You’ll need to complete 5-7* hours of pre-course reading. *Note: if you recently took a Foundation course, this time is likely to be reduced.
Homework of 2 hours per night will be set on Saturday night.
This PRINCE2 Practitioner weekend course lasts 2 days (Saturday and Sunday). The class times are:
- Saturday: 09:30am - 17:00pm
- Sunday: 09:30am - 16:00pm
The PRINCE2 Practitioner exam takes place on Sunday at 13:00pm.
- Tests your ability to apply your PRINCE2 knowledge to a project scenario
- Exam time: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Multiple-choice style: 68 questions
- Pass mark: 55% or more
- Open-book exam (i.e. you are allowed to have your own annotated copy of the PRINCE2 manual during the exam)
- Knowledge Train pass rate since 2012: 83%. UK national average pass rate: 73%.
- PeopleCert emails your official result and e-certificate after 3 business days
Successfully passing the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam gives you Registered PRINCE2 Practitioner status for 3 years.
During this course you’ll learn about tailoring and embedding PRINCE2. However, its primary focus is on preparing students to sit the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam on the Sunday afternoon. It builds on your existing knowledge by showing you how to apply the method to a non-complex project scenario using various styles of PRINCE2 exam questions.
If you are considering this course because you have one of the PMI-based credentials (PMP, CAPM) or one of the IPMA Levels A, B, C or D qualifications you should speak with one of our consultants who can advise you on suitable options.
NOTE: this course is primarily aimed at students who have studied PRINCE2 Foundation previously.
The PRINCE2 Practitioner weekend course covers the following topics:
- Tailoring and embedding PRINCE2
- PRINCE2 Practitioner exam practice
- PRINCE2 Practitioner exam techniques
- PRINCE2 Practitioner exam
- Online PRINCE2 pre-course preparation
- Training from an approved PRINCE2 trainer
- PRINCE2 Practitioner exam preparation
- PRINCE2 Practitioner exam
- PRINCE2 Practitioner certificate (on passing the exam)
- 1 year AXELOS membership for free
- Sample PRINCE2 Practitioner exam papers
- Guide to passing the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam
- Free wifi
*Please note: this course does NOT include a PRINCE2 manual. This can be purchased at checkout when you buy this course, or you can buy it elsewhere.
PRINCE2 training at Knowledge Train
PRINCE2 training at Knowledge Train
Why choose us
Our weekend courses are designed and taught to give you the greatest chance of passing your PRINCE2 Practitioner examination. This is reflected in our weekend PRINCE2 Practitioner exam pass rate of 83% (UK national average 73%).
We’re based in London and are accredited by PeopleCert to deliver PRINCE2 courses with exams. Since 2005, we’ve helped over 15,000 people gain professional PRINCE2 certification. Our experience means we know how to help you gain your certification too.
Based upon our experience, we know how to prepare you to sit your PRINCE2 Practitioner exam. We provide you with some pre-course study materials which helps to refresh your PRINCE2 knowledge. The bulk of the course prior is spent practising sample Practitioner exam papers and discussing how to apply PRINCE2 on non-complex projects.
See the last section on this page for more details about our highly experienced and skilled trainers.
18 customer reviews
Centrally located with refreshements available.
I'd recommend the course.
Rahielah Hussain, Disruptivevision Ltd
Daniel Morgan: how PRINCE2 helped me get the job
Listen to our trainers for our PRINCE2 training courses:
Click one of the courses below to get the certification cost.
Foundation & Practitioner Courses
PRINCE2 2017 Foundation & Practitioner Course (weekday) (course code: P2FP)
PRINCE2 2017 Foundation & Practitioner Course (weekend) (course code: P2FPW)
PRINCE2 2017 Foundation & Practitioner Course (online) (course code: P2FPo)
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Course (weekday) (course code: P2AG)
Course at our London venue.
Not decided yet?
If you aren’t sure whether a PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification is right for you, please read this detailed guide.