Change management model – Satir - with infographic
Virginia Satir was an author and therapist. Her model helped people improve their lives by transforming the way they see and express themselves. For individual change initiatives in organisations, Satir’s model helps in that regards.
This change management model is covered in detail on our Change Management course.
These steps are like the natural process of a human being’s coping with death and bereavement:
- You receive the bad news;
- You are in shock and denial, so you resist the truth;
- You grieve and go through depression. There is no stability;
- You accept the reality and adapt to it;
- You make changes and start a new life.