Purchase a self-study course
Note: All prices exclusive of VAT.
Or select a course below
Note: All prices exclusive of VAT.
APMG Change Management Foundation certification offers the following benefits:
- Learn to support change initiatives and work alongside change leaders
- Become an effective team member and learn to actively contribute to organizational change projects
- Take your first steps towards earning more advanced change management qualifications
- Enhance your CV with an internationally recognized change management certification.
APMG Change Management Foundation
The 3-day APMG Change Management Foundation course and APMG Change Management Foundation online self-study course both include:
- Training and exam preparation materials accredited by APMG.
- APMG Change Management Foundation exam
- APMG Change Management Foundation certification (on passing the exam)
- APMG Change Management official guide: ‘The Effective Change Manager’s Handbook’
- Pre-course study materials
- Detailed course materials
- Sample exams.
Who should attend?
- Anyone interested in understanding the basic principles of achieving successful organisational change, transition, or transformation
- Team members involved in organisational change, transition, or transformation projects
- Professionals pursuing the Change Management Practitioner certificate – for which the Change Management Foundation certificate is a pre-requisite.
APMG Change Management Foundation course
- This course takes 3 days
- Classes begin at 09:00 am and end at 17:00 pm
- The APMG Change Management Foundation exam is generally sat on the afternoon of the third day
- There are 1-2 hours of homework to be completed each day
- There are 2-3 hours of pre-course study to be completed before joining the course.
APMG Change Management Foundation self-study course
- Self-study time required: 12 hours
- Course access duration: 12 months
- The APMG Change Management Foundation exam can be sat at any time after completing your course.
Candidates gain an understanding of:
- How individuals are impacted by change and how to develop strategies to help those affected by change adapt
- How organisations work, organisational culture, the models, and processes of change
- The drivers of change, change governance structures, and how to define a change vision
- How to prepare staff or change, support their learning and motivate them to undergo change
- The impact change has on businesses, how to build moment for change and how to sustain change
- The stakeholder engagement process, how to develop suitable communications plans and strategies
- The importance of defined change management roles
- How to build and support an effective change team.
This APMG Change Management Foundation course covers the following topics:
- Course overview
- The change management context
- Change and the individual
- Change and the organisation
- Stakeholder strategy
- Communication and engagement
- Change impact
- Change readiness
- Change teams
- Effective change teams and team development
- Overcoming resistance to change.
The self-study course has been designed with the latest web technologies, so it works on Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android. It is fully responsive, so it fits any device and screen size – desktop, tablet and mobile. No browser plugins or installation files are required.
Best practice design
Like all our online courses, the APMG Change Management Foundation online course has been designed using the latest best practices in elearning.
Some competitors develop elearning cheaply by simply filming a trainer in a classroom. We do not think that is a good way to help students learn, nor does it engage learners.
Our courses are highly interactive, and exercises have been designed to aid a deeper level of understanding, leading to longer-lasting learning.
We are confident that our interactive elearning will help you gain an understanding of project management so that you can sit your APMG Change Management Foundation exam with confidence.
Benefits of elearning
Online self-study is ideal for busy people. By self-studying online rather than in a classroom there are some key benefits:
- Saves you time – you do not need to travel to a course venue. You do not even need to go to an exam centre because you can take your Change Management Foundation exam online too.
- Saves you money – the price of our Change Management Foundation online course is very competitive. It comes with an exam too, so there are no extra costs to you.
- Flexible schedule – you can study where and when you want – you only require internet access.
- Flexible delivery – you can study on any device. You can even study on your mobile whilst on the move, or in the coffee shop!
APMG Change Management Foundation exam
The APMG Change Management Foundation exam tests students’ knowledge of change management fundamentals.
- Style: Multiple-choice
- Questions: 50
- Pass mark: 50% (25/50)
- Duration: 40 minutes
- Materials allowed: Closed-book
- Pre-requisites: None
- Timing: Afternoon of day 3
- Results: Same day.
20 Old Bailey,
Customer Service: +44 (0) 207 148 5985
Our Google map coordinates are 51.521193, -0.099288.
Monday – 09:00 to 17:15
Tuesday – 09:00 to 17:15
Wednesday – 09:00 to 17:15
Thursday – 09:00 to 17:15
Friday – 09:00 to 17:15