Select an instructor-led course below
Note: All prices exclusive of VAT.
All our business analyst training courses can be delivered and tailored for in-house on-site delivery anywhere in the world. They can also be delivered in virtual classroom format.
The benefits of attending this Business Case Writing course are:
- You will gain the skills needed to write a clear and concise business case
- You will gain the confidence to write a business case with a better chance of being approved
- You will learn what decision makers need to know, the techniques you’ll need for strengthening the business case and how best to present the business case.
Writing Business Cases
This Writing Business Cases course includes:
- A delegate pack of course notes, worked case study and exercises
- Business case template and checklist template in MS Word and Excel formats, which you can use immediately following the course
- Tuition from an experienced project manager and trainer
- Practical exercises to help you to apply what you learn
- Small class size to ensure everyone has 1:1 attention and can participate in group exercises
- Certificate of training course attendance available upon request.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in Writing Business Cases including programme managers, project managers, project support staff or business analysts, or managers involved in approving business cases.
Writing Business Cases
- 09:30am - 12:30pm
- Course access duration: 12 months.
This Business Case Writing course equips you with the tools and techniques needed to write a clear and concise business case.
This Business Case Writing course covers the following topics:
- Writing a clear and concise business case
- What decision makers need to know about your business case
- How to get your business case approved
- How best to present your business case.
If this course does not meet your specific needs, browse our other business analyst courses which enable you to gain professional business analyst certification.
20 Old Bailey,
Customer Service: +44 (0) 207 148 5985
Our Google map coordinates are 51.521193, -0.099288.
Monday – 09:00 to 17:15
Tuesday – 09:00 to 17:15
Wednesday – 09:00 to 17:15
Thursday – 09:00 to 17:15
Friday – 09:00 to 17:15
Other business analysis courses
Some other courses popular with business analysts, especially in the UK include these.